• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • c-03003

Sep 6, 2011
    Fort Washington, MD
    It's a nice pistol. I have 950 rounds through the gun, both JHP and FMJ rounds.
    Only downside is the lack of holsters for the most popular holster models. Also,
    the gun lacks aftermarket parts since it's a "combat" sidearm designed for LE and military.

Check the reviews on youtube.

How much are you getting yours? I bought mine for $460 (tax included) last September.

jaredm1

Ultimate Member
    Nov 22, 2008
    Shrewsbury
    i DON'T KNOW ARE THEY MADE IN USA ??

j/k, but the FNP series is getting a lot cheaper since they've been upgraded/replaced by the FNX series. If you get a decent price (less than $400? or close to it) I hear they are decent pistols.

jtarpley59

live free or die
    Jan 6, 2010
    Churchton
    Mike at Midcounty is ordering me one here as soon as I get over their to pick the color and and all. He looked them up and his suppler has them in. Send him a PM for a price. Hes good people.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

grayson71

Ultimate Member
    May 7, 2011
    Rocky Gap, Va
    It's a nice pistol. I have 950 rounds through the gun, both JHP and FMJ rounds.
    Only downside is the lack of holsters for the most popular holster models. Also,
    the gun lacks aftermarket parts since it's a "combat" sidearm designed for LE and military.

Check the reviews on youtube.

How much are you getting yours? I bought mine for $460 (tax included) last September.

Great gun, I have the fnp 9mm and the fnp 45. I wouldn't trade the for the world.

On the holster front, you can use a blackhawk serpa holster for the Hk P30, fits like a glove. You can also order holsters from Crossbreedholsters.com very nice products and very affordable.

Billcw

Ultimate Member
    Oct 26, 2008
    Hanover,md
    Waiting to pick up my new FNX9 been shooting a friends FNP9 and lloved it .. when I worked at OT the Fn was one of those guns in the nearly 4 yrs I worked there i never had an issue with .. even after the extractor chipped it kept running ... And for the money its hard to beat .. :)

clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    Waiting to pick up my new FNX9 been shooting a friends FNP9 and lloved it .. when I worked at OT the Fn was one of those guns in the nearly 4 yrs I worked there i never had an issue with .. even after the extractor chipped it kept running ... And for the money its hard to beat .. :)

You fib so much.Lies.....all lies ;)

87Theworld

Nov 2, 2011
    Howard County
    You can also check out slick gun deals there was a deal for FNP's 9mm with 5 mags for about $400 and they normally come new with 3 mags standard. I just bought the fnx 9 have to wait the 5 days.

jcov79

Oct 26, 2011
    Silver Spring
    I just bought one, love it. Hardly any recoil with 124's. About 400 rounds through it at this point, no problems yet. Oh, the only problem I had at first was that the mag spring is a little tight, easy fix though.

Mt Airy

Ultimate Member
    Nov 28, 2010
    Frederick county
    Screw all the gun broker auctions. Support a local brick and mortar store and buy from them. The online shit is going to destroy the local MD gun shops.
    There is something to be said for this . Lowest price is not always the best way to shop. That internet stuff will effect the local shops, next is the walmart shopper.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    guitarsit

Latest threads

Top Bottom