In case you haven't stopped shopping at Dick's yet, maybe this will convince you

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kman

Blah, blah, blah
    Dec 23, 2010
    Eastern shore
    It's their house, their rules.
    Didn't shop there much. No problem since it went to zero.
    Nothing there I can't get somewhere else or just live without.

delaware_export

Ultimate Member
    Apr 10, 2018
    Back in the day, they were a good place. a couple guns bought there. In the very early ‘00s

maybe as recently as ‘15 or so. Bought hunting boots and a gun safe and some ammo.

that said, in the last number of years since their anti gun stance. F dem. I was killing time outside my son’s tutoring session, and walked in. They got nothing I can’t buy elsewhere cheaper. not even some fishing stuff I was looking around for.

there are other places, pro gun, I can spend money.

[Kev308]

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 23, 2020
    Maryland
    Bought my first gun there from Dick's in Rio. A HR Pardner 870 clone with a 24" barrel. I knew 0 about firearms and thought the long barrel was bad ass.

My roommate got in a road rage incident in front of our house and he was worried the guy would come back for more so we went out and got it. lol

Growler215

Ultimate Member
    Dec 30, 2020
    SOMD
    Local (Waldorf) Dicks no longer carries any firearms or ammo. Guess not enough people were buying gun stuff from them to make it worthwhile anymore.

mauser58

My home is a sports store
    Dec 2, 2020
    Baltimore County, near the Bay
    The douche tries to give some BS reasoning for not offering guns anymore. How about ammo, bows, hunting supplies and yes all the fishing stuff. Looks like a plain hater of outdoor sports and sportsman. I have only went in there once after they stopped selling what men want in their stores. My son drug me into there to get himself some shoes. Never a Phucking again.

C&RTactical

Jul 24, 2013
    Bought my first gun there from Dick's in Rio. A HR Pardner 870 clone with a 24" barrel. I knew 0 about firearms and thought the long barrel was bad ass.

My roommate got in a road rage incident in front of our house and he was worried the guy would come back for more so we went out and got it. lol
    Almost bought my first shotgun and gun there, which would have been a H&R single shot shotgun. Last time I was there was probably 2022 or 2021 and the old gun corner was an outdoor corner, which was sad, but they did have a nice outdoor firepit. I bought a 10oz yeti coffee cup that time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom