• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • salopez

Apr 11, 2011
    Mt airy Md
    I am one of the lucky owners of a Keltec sub-2000. I grabbed the first one I could get my hands on which was a a SW5900 9mm. while I have been happy with it, would have prefered a Berretta 92 version.

I finally decided to buy the mag catch so that I could change it over, but it was not on their website. at this point an email to customer service was sent. to my amazement the sent out a free mag catch to me!

I am very excited and please with Keltec!

can't wait to order more mags and sell the old ones!

Frustrated

Jan 28, 2013
    Maryland
    I have been real interested in a few kel tec's but just can't decide which one i want first...lol been looking for an su-16c but the prices are crazy! the ksg is cool too

Hopalong

Man of Many Nicknames
    Jun 28, 2010
    Howard County
    Kel-Tec has always been known for their great customer service. It largely offsets the quality issues that tend to pop up with the first few runs of their new guns.

zombiehunter

Ultimate Member
    Jul 8, 2008
    PLR-16, Kel-Tec Sub2k to match your pistol (I have a .40 glock one and love it), then KSG if you can find it. The PMR-30 when it comes in .22lr will be sweet.

Wojo

What's that Smell
    May 8, 2012
    Wrong side of the Potomac
    Kel-Tec has always been known for their great customer service. It largely offsets the quality issues that tend to pop up with the first few runs of their new guns.

And their supply issues! Everytime they release a gun it is in such small supplies. I think it is by design! See the KSG or RFB...

rnfjr6950

Jun 21, 2012
    Reisterstown
    I've been looking for a Keltec Glock 40S&W for over a year. Always been a day late or dollar short . . . . got fed up and started looking at other options.

If one comes my way . . .ok, if not . . .so be it!:D

budman93

Ultimate Member
    Mar 1, 2013
    Frederick County
    I am one of the lucky owners of a Keltec sub-2000. I grabbed the first one I could get my hands on which was a a SW5900 9mm. while I have been happy with it, would have prefered a Berretta 92 version.

I finally decided to buy the mag catch so that I could change it over, but it was not on their website. at this point an email to customer service was sent. to my amazement the sent out a free mag catch to me!

I am very excited and please with Keltec!

can't wait to order more mags and sell the old ones!

I've always thought those sub2ks were pretty sweet. Never tried one though.

jimbobborg

Oddball caliber fan
    Aug 2, 2010
    Northern Virginia
    They're not a huge manufacturer, so the supply is very limited. I have the Glock 17 magazine version, first year production, I got used from a guy on VA Guntrader. $380, had the original box. The Korean 33 round mags work great!

dwb1987

Mar 6, 2013
    Frederick County
    I had a PLR16 a couple years ago, was not to impressed with the rifle overall. Eventually traded it. Bought a sub2000 about the same time, now that was a awesome gun. Mine was the same s&w 5900 mags. Wish I kept it, but someone made me a offer I could not refuse.

MikeSP

Ultimate Member
    Mar 8, 2011
    Severna Park, MD
    It's Kel-Tec...who knows! :D Though I did enjoy your PMR-30

I did see a conversion kit mentioned on the ktog forum. That would be cool.
    I actually thought about selling it after seeing used ones go for $800+ on gunbroker, but I like it too much. CCI ammo is regularly available still even though I really prefer federal game shok 50 gr.

gutshootem

Feb 27, 2013
    Calvert
    Does anyone know where you can even try to order a sub2k? I've been looking for a while and haven't even gotten close.

salopez

Apr 11, 2011
    Mt airy Md
    they are very hard to find. the only place ihave seen them lately is gunbroker. i bought mine from budsgunshop.com, the sw version was all they had at that time. i have never seen another one for sale since.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    guitarsit

Latest threads

Top Bottom