• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • capac2727

Aug 23, 2012
    Parkville, MD
    Hmmmmmm... Now you've got me wondering what I could get for my complete lower.

I picked mine up from my FFL on December 12th and was planning to get an upper right after Xmas. Now I've got a useless (for the time being anyway) lower, 4 x 30rd PMAGs, and 500 rounds of 5.56 FMJBT sitting in the safe doing nothing. Maybe I'll list it with an insane reserve price and see if some panic buying moron on Gunbroker wants to buy me a new shotgun and 250 shells.

To be honest though I hope all this bulls!$t goes away by summertime and I can finish building the rifle I really wanted.

mdoffroad

Looking to Learn
    Aug 26, 2011
    Abingdon, MD
    Well, if you are going to put it on GB, make sure the pictures are done with a REAL camera, not a cell phone, take 4 or 5 GOOD shots, make sure you don't have a "run on ad" where all the sentences run together and, make sure you list it at what time you want it to end, I recommend hitting"list" at 8:30pm on a Sunday night. Make it late enough no one is going to have ot stay up late or forget to bid. If its too late or too early, people have other things to do. :)

m33p

Feb 17, 2012
    275$ for a blemished lower...Hmm, i wonder what i can get for this LE edition umbrella lower with a parts kit. Its very tempting.

capac2727

Aug 23, 2012
    Parkville, MD
    Well, if you are going to put it on GB, make sure the pictures are done with a REAL camera, not a cell phone, take 4 or 5 GOOD shots, make sure you don't have a "run on ad" where all the sentences run together and, make sure you list it at what time you want it to end, I recommend hitting"list" at 8:30pm on a Sunday night. Make it late enough no one is going to have ot stay up late or forget to bid. If its too late or too early, people have other things to do. :)

This is great advice mdoffroad. I wouldn't have thought of all these details so thank you very much! I knew I found a great resource when I stumbled upon this place! :)

mdoffroad

Looking to Learn
    Aug 26, 2011
    Abingdon, MD
    hey, I'll do the auction for ya if you want, 5% of the selling price :) thats pics and everything
    Also use " <br> " at the end of every sentence to make it stop and go to the next line..

rico903

Ultimate Member
    May 2, 2011
    Makes me want to try the waters with 2 consecutive ser # stripped RRA lowers brand new. Anyone want to make an offer before I go the GB route?

Indiana Jones

Wolverine
    Mar 18, 2011
    CCN
    Im not looking to rape anyone but im willing to let go of 1k rds of PMC 556 for 5 grand and i will throw in either a bottle of EWL or Astroglide for free!

Ill give you $250. Anyone who pays more for 5.56 is insane. Ill never understand $1 a round, because i never understood the pre panic $360 for 1K. Foolish!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bara4033

Latest threads

Top Bottom