• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rdblan2

Mar 10, 2007
    You guys are going to need to fill out stacks of paperwork...

You will be compensated for your time. :)

ShallNotInfringe

Lil Firecracker
    Feb 17, 2013
    I'll buy the closest house to the governor's mansion in Annapolis and donate it to MDS for you guys to carry on the fight and hold weekly lotteries for folks to all expenses paid visits to my range in 'Murica :)

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    I would move to Eastern Shore, spend a few million in a campaign to be elected sheriff and then decline to enforce any gun law created after 1968 and deport all illegals to Baltimore City…but other than that...

Mr H

Unincited Co-Conservative
    I used to say that I would change nothing, keep working, and no one but my wife and finance guy would know.

Now, I'm not so sure I wouldn't make some changes, move, and retire. But I'm still intent on keeping it quiet.

Indiana Jones

Wolverine
    Mar 18, 2011
    CCN
    Set my parents up, my brother up, etc. I would buy my several thousand acre ranch in CO and one in WY. I would buy one of the new houses on Disney World resort property. Shitloads of guns, and some vehicles.

I'd daily drive my diesel but I'd also have a GT500 Super Snake

I would buy ALL original set pieces and props from all THREE Indiana Jones movies.

I would buy Teratos a toupee, Ray a prius, and Wes would get the haunted broken down remains of Neverland ranch.

Two chicks at the same time.

Half-cocked

Senior Meatbag
    Mar 14, 2006
    Serious question, for the tax accountants here:

If I was to hit the $500M+ jackpot, would I be able to avoid MD state taxes by moving to a tax-free state prior to claiming the prize?

Because I would be out of this state SO fast...

Scratched onto a piece of slate and carried by specially trained prehistoric birds.

Mr H

Unincited Co-Conservative
    Serious question, for the tax accountants here:

If I was to hit the $500M+ jackpot, would I be able to avoid MD state taxes by moving to a tax-free state prior to claiming the prize?

Not a tax accountant, nor did I stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night, but I would think that would all hinge on what it takes to establish legal residency in that state.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bara4033

Latest threads

Top Bottom