• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Blu Falcon

Recon by Fire
    Aug 28, 2012
    Colorado
    Made a stop at Joe Bob Outfitters while driving through Kansas earlier today, spent a good 20 minutes or so chatting with him. Joe is a real stand-up guy, very pleasant to talk to and certainly knows his customers. I was surprised he recognized my name when I introduced myself considering the amount of business they do with folks on a daily basis. He runs a solid operation, a nice little shop, and his employees are very user friendly. I picked up some cool items while I was there (couldn't help myself). And I can assure you he sincerely cares about his customers in MD. He's definitely earned my business in the long term. :thumbup:

Sent from my ZTE V768 using Tapatalk 2

Spizike9

Apr 29, 2012
    Made a stop at Joe Bob Outfitters while driving through Kansas earlier today, spent a good 20 minutes or so chatting with him. Joe is a real stand-up guy, very pleasant to talk to and certainly knows his customers. I was surprised he recognized my name when I introduced myself considering the amount of business they do with folks on a daily basis. He runs a solid operation, a nice little shop, and his employees are very user friendly. I picked up some cool items while I was there (couldn't help myself). And I can assure you he sincerely cares about his customers in MD. He's definitely earned my business in the long term. :thumbup:

I still can't wait for the day when I can meet JoeBob "Joseph". Going to his shop for me would be like going to Disneyland for my wife... and daughter.

Blu Falcon

Recon by Fire
    Aug 28, 2012
    Colorado
    Good to meet you Ed :thumbsup:

Likewise.

I was just getting caught up on the drama WRT 2A. And since I can no longer respond on that thread I guess I'll share my thoughts here.

I've done a lot of business with Joseph aka Joe Bob, and, as previously mentioned, had the pleasure of meeting him recently. From the post I've read on both sides of the argument, I've concluded that my personal opinion on who's right or who's wrong will contribute very little to the discussion. However, I will say that Joe Bob, a young combat veteran who runs a nice little shop in the middle of a suicide inducing state and who has branched out to build himself a respectable on-line retail business, has done A LOT for MD Shooters. Lest we forget. He recently offered exclusive deals to members of THIS on-line community and nowhere else. Members of other popular AR forums are scratching their heads in bewilderment, and a little upset to say the least, wondering what makes MD Shooters so frickin' special? He could've easily upped his profit by offering exclusive deals to other online forums and taken advantage of these trying times by jacking up prices. Instead he offered competitively priced deals exclusive to this community, with FREE 2 day shipping and FREE T-shirts. Not to mention additional discounts for LE and military. For those of you who don't know MD Shooters is not the only forum JBO is an IP. What other internet retailer out there has taken care of MD Shooters more than JBO in the post-Newtown era?

I'm now a Colorado resident having recently moved out of MD, and while we're currently dealing with our own fresh round of BS gun laws, we're still not as bad as MD is about to get. JBO recognizes this and has bent over backwards for gun owners in the state of MD. I will continue to support his business and offer a reminder to MD Shooters that you have a good thing going with this retailer. And likewise, I'm confident Joseph recognizes he's got a thing going with his loyal MD customers. I will be joining the CO Shooter's 2A fight and don't expect I'll be participating here much in the future. Farewell all and good luck.

TyFromMD

Ultimate Member
    Mar 31, 2011
    Maryland

That's awesome. Flights from Baltimore to Hays, KS are about $520. One day, I'll make it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Wolfloc22

Latest threads

Top Bottom