• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • webb297

Ultimate Member
    Dec 29, 2010
    Bowie
    If the bills are paid and there is food on the table, you sir, have no problem. Except maybe how you are going to build out those lowers.

ducrider45

Jul 29, 2011
    Severn
    I think that I was a witness to your "problem". I'm going to say that given all of the temptation that was all around you, that you showed extreme self control.

rmiddle

Ultimate Member
    Sep 8, 2012
    Cleveland, TN
    I went into 2A with my 6 year old son today to do paperwork on a Noveske lower. Couldn't pass up the deal on the Anderson lower so I bought one that I'll build into a .22 for my son to shoot in a few years. Before I left I made the mistake of looking at the wall and saw the Saiga 12. Given the situation concerning the Russian sanctions I couldn't pass it up. Needless to say I wound up purchasing much more then I originally intended on purchasing lol. Always great customer service from you guys! I'll be back to get those lowers next week!

That is called the 2A effect. It is nearly impossible to walk into 2aSales and not walk out with something new. It is something in the air in that build.

Thanks
    Robert

sleev-les

Prestige Worldwide
    Dec 27, 2012
    Edgewater, MD
    That is called the 2A effect. It is nearly impossible to walk into 2aSales and not walk out with something new. It is something in the air in that build.

Thanks
    Robert

I will be walking out without something new tonight. I'll be paying for something, but it will be stuck there for a few months.. :innocent0

LexTalionis926

Jan 4, 2013
    I think that I was a witness to your "problem". I'm going to say that given all of the temptation that was all around you, that you showed extreme self control.

Were you in there while I was? If I purchased everything my son told me to buy while we were there I'd need to take out a home equity loan lol.

Flipz

Ultimate Member
    Mar 11, 2010
    I will be walking out without something new tonight. I'll be paying for something, but it will be stuck there for a few months.. :innocent0

Dont worry, we'll take good care of it. Especially since you brought us enough cheeseburgers to feed a small army, :D.

sleev-les

Prestige Worldwide
    Dec 27, 2012
    Edgewater, MD
    Did you eat them all??? lol The spring kit is in, and the break is mounted.... I'll be hitting the post office on Wednesday. Late work night tomorrow.

ducrider45

Jul 29, 2011
    Severn
    Were you in there while I was? If I purchased everything my son told me to buy while we were there I'd need to take out a home equity loan lol.

I was in there and the guy in front of me bought 3 items and had a young boy with him. The boy got to pick out one of the items. I thought that was awesome. I'm assuming based on the post that this could have been you.

rob-cubed

In need of moderation
    Sep 24, 2009
    Holding the line in Baltimore
    Before I left I made the mistake of looking at the wall and saw the Saiga 12. Given the situation concerning the Russian sanctions I couldn't pass it up.

Converted or stock? Best upgrade is an auto plug, so you can switch between low brass and high without fiddling with the gas setting. KeepShooting has (or used to have) great factory mag clones for cheap, AGP makes some of the better larger mags (with metal feed lips). Congrats!

My wifey dearest shot an AR for the first time last week. She wants one now.:)

It was a pleasure to watch! Lucky man... :D

ducrider45

Jul 29, 2011
    Severn
    To the OP, you think you have a "problem"? I walked in with a question about trusts and SBR's in MD and then bought 3 suppressors 4 hosts and submitted a form 1 for a SBR. Like I said before, you showed extreme self control.

LexTalionis926

Jan 4, 2013
    Converted or stock? Best upgrade is an auto plug, so you can switch between low brass and high without fiddling with the gas setting. KeepShooting has (or used to have) great factory mag clones for cheap, AGP makes some of the better larger mags (with metal feed lips). Congrats!

It was a pleasure to watch! Lucky man... :D

Stock. I am tossing the idea around of converting it eventually. When money permits lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Kdaily1127

Latest threads

Top Bottom