• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NIK

Jul 31, 2012
    MD
    No, I'm not weird or anything, let me explain. I may spend my time between gun loving VA and the Red parts of Southern MD, but I grew up in the liberal Meccas of Montgomery County... Bethesda and old town Takoma Park. Naturally, my Facebook friends list is chock full o nuts, and I've spent hours posting rebuttals for the anti-gun posts that come up all the time. Often times it's just me vs. tons of "I've never owned a gun but Obama and Beyonce say they're bad so it must be true" type crap, and it gets mentally exhausting at times. Can't tell you how many times I've explained that armor piercing rounds aren't sold at Walmart, that CCW's don't cause Wild West shoot outs, or explained that the 2nd isn't about muskets.

Just wanted to show my appreciation for you like minded people here, staying active, learning, and sharing. I don't know if there are more of them or us, but I try to educate as often as I got the steam for. Thanks for helping me (and I'm sure others) keep sanity!

Boom Boom

Hold my beer. Watch this.
    Jul 16, 2010
    Carroll
    FB tends to attract prolific leftist chatterboxes. The kind who blindly and blithely think the world of themselves and want the world to know about it. The same type of "do what makes me feels good, not what's good for me" crowd that infests DU. Do yourself a favor and stay away from FB poison. The water is much nicer over here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bara4033

Latest threads

Top Bottom