• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • saln

Dec 28, 2008
    Actually, they have alot more friends that are in a tither too. (That's kind of cute, "tither too") They ALL are in a quandry and have been left somewhat perplexed on where they and all their other friends would best be served, it seems they have grown bored just sitting around.

One of them asked me about starting a statewide campaign directed towards ousting our BOO BAD public officials, that for some strange reason seem to consider the average, working Americans nothing more than used Wrigley's on the bottom of their shoes.

I said "thats not very nice" and they had the nerve to say "they are not very nice either". Right then and there, I realized that dollars dont like to play fair at all. They are really twisting my arm on this issue, seems they are not real happy with what the government has been doing to them lately.

I am curious what you have been hearing from your dollars? The ones who haven't been STOLEN from you that is...

Oh, they also said "money talks and ******** walks" I have heard that somewhere before... Oh thats right, the upper class, like our govonor and deegates.

Sthomas229

none
    MDS Supporter
    May 7, 2009
    Laurel, MD
    MSI is a worthy home for your friends, Jackson, Hamilton & Franklin.
    They will be put to good use. All those flyers, newspaper adds and polling cost money.

Schwabe

Ultimate Member
    Nov 20, 2010
    Sho'a
    I have donated over $500 bucks this last month to NRA, MSI, SAf and National Association for Gun Rights. I just committed another $100 to a fellow on the board here to finance a newspaper camapign against leeches of society. I regards to your MD rights certainly the biggest bang for you bucks comes from MSI.

No matter how long this issue will be dragged out this session this fight continues into the next election cycle. We must set a signal and get some of these warts removed from office. I am in and game. I am by no means rich but I can either spend a $100 on the weekends for beers with the fellas at the bar or I can spend it to get somebody removed from office.

I am in for $100 a month until the next MD elections to make some lives miserable or even better give them an early retirment. Kratovil in my district is now a judge handling traffic cases ... very fitting.

saln

Dec 28, 2008
    Actually, a very lagre number of their great, great grand parents, against my wishes have already absconded to the first few cool places that they heard of, everyone that has been mentioned, impatient...

These young tikes are the much more aggressive type, they have long term goals in mind, they like massive amounts of exposure, prefer risk and are concerned about the "other children".

They are looking for more friends to join them for the sustained, long term, greater good. They know mid terms aren't far off to boot and said "we think its never too early to start spanking". They have an adversion when it comes to long term issues, they like to start very early to insure they are sucessful. Seems they have had much better results and have actually staved off some current events through advanced planning.

Their motto is: Live like you will die tomorrow and plan like you will live forever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom