• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    I put the Globe in my cat's litter box along with the Wa Post and the Sun. He refused to use it. I asked him why.

"It would be redundant," he replied.

smart cat

MikeTF

Ultimate Member
    bgsucks.jpg

Mr H

Banana'd
    This bit, alone, should disqualify him from ever speaking on the subject again...

In Maryland, we implemented some of the toughest measures in the nation to crack down on gun violence. The reforms we put in place included required licensing, fingerprinting, background checks, and safety training. We ensured that these requirements applied to all buyers, whether they were acquiring a gun from a dealer, a secondary sale, or as a private gift.

NOTE: I believe this only applies to (non-C&R) handguns

We took action to keep guns off the street and make them less deadly. We banned the sale of assault weapons and limited the size of magazines. And, if a firearm was lost or stolen, we required it to be reported immediately to law enforcement.

NOTE: And those restrictions were rendered all but impotent due to a clueless General Assembly, pressure from 2A groups and decisions by MSP

Our goal in Maryland, as it should be for the nation, was to reduce mass shootings and keep guns out of the hands of criminals.

NOTE: How many "mass shootings" (IIRC it's 3 or more victims in an incident) have occurred in Baltimore in 2015 alone? And, it's nearly certain the vast majority of the guns used were either stolen or purchased illegally

He's an ideological tool... and moron.

gabe72

Ultimate Member
    Aug 26, 2012
    sharpsburg
    This is just the begining for the left and us, we werent able to stop it in md nor thru elections or courts, what do u think it will be like on national level where people think guns are too east to get now and the media is in bed with the left and many gun owners think they are ok with there hunting gun so thats all that matters to them.

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    I'm confused.

Climate change causes Islamic terrorism, but not gun violence?

Martin: Just fix the climate, and people will stop shooting each other!

Mr H

Banana'd
    I'm confused.

Climate change causes Islamic terrorism, but not gun violence?

Martin: Just fix the climate, and people will stop shooting each other!

You misunderstood...

Contessa Katie Curran is 'of that age'...

He actually said that 'climax change causes standoffish mannerisms', and the warming up he was referencing is nothing more than 'personal summers'

Easy to mix up, in my experience :D:D

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    You misunderstood...

Contessa Katie Curran is 'of that age'...

He actually said that 'climax change causes standoffish mannerisms', and the warming up he was referencing is nothing more than 'personal summers'

Easy to mix up, in my experience :D:D

Well, that was refreshing to hear! :lol::lol:

QuebecoisWolf

Ultimate Member
    May 14, 2008
    Anne Arundel
    I read the comments... and now I need more beer.

All of the beer in the world, however, isn't going to turn Maryland into a great success story for gun control.

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    Don't forget that he was truly preaching to the choir. MA has had our screwed up 2A-snuffing apparatus in place for decades. It's discouraging that in the same place that our Revolution began the serfs and subjects must now grovel to the Governor to get permission to buy a bullet.

The dead truly weep in shame over the waste of their lives.

And MOM babbles on with his pap.

Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    Plan D? Not worth the hassle.
    This bit, alone, should disqualify him from ever speaking on the subject again...

He's an ideological tool... and moron.

Let him have his fun.. what we don't want is s public debate on why it did not go far enough..

Let the moms with no brains think they did something.. reality is not perception ...

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    He's in friendly territory ...

Has anyone read the comments ? They're running 4 to 1 pro gun-control, but it's Beantown for gawd's sake. OWE'Malley wouldn't have ever published had ghostwritten an editorial like that anywhere else. Even if The Sun or WaPo would have run it, he would get crucified.

Posting counter comments would be fruitless, but take your shots anyway.

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    Martin O'Malley might be the nation's #2 gun salesman, based on the response to the legislation he shoved down our throats in 2013.

Even his supporters in the legislature were dismayed when they realised what they had done.

Of course, they couldn't have done it without our help. Thanks to them, I now have a half-dozen EBRs that I'd never have purchased without their impetus.

Thanks, Maryland GA. You guys are something special, all right.

Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    Plan D? Not worth the hassle.
    Has anyone read the comments ? They're running 4 to 1 pro gun-control, but it's Beantown for gawd's sake. OWE'Malley wouldn't have ever published had ghostwritten an editorial like that anywhere else. Even if The Sun or WaPo would have run it, he would get crucified.

Posting counter comments would be fruitless, but take your shots anyway.

Actually counter productive since it raises hits and search visabilty. We are helping him raise money as we speak..oh and name recognition as well.

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    Yeah, he's gonna be President.

Clueless bastard.

Let him be in a debate and start reciting these "facts" about what he did. He'll be eaten alive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Comotion357

Latest threads

Top Bottom