• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    Ok Mega , I'll extend the benefit of the doubt thatyou're not a troll , and just got off on the wrong foot.

MDS is probably in the top 5% of internet friendlieness, with many members going out of their way to help out fellow members in real life.

What there is here is an expectation that if you present somthing as a Fact , be sure that it is a fact. If someone want to find out , or check on somthing the heard or sorta thought , they are expected to say so, and that is encouraged.

Take some deep breaths , read posts for a while , then ease back in.

Big , Thank You for your post i will take your advice and sit back and watch . Maybe at some point join in. You have a great day and best to you.:beer:

tsmith1499

Poor C&R Collector
    Jan 10, 2012
    Southern Mount Airy, Md.
    Is this posting of your old baby pics ......:lol: Or is this current :thumbsup:

Now THAT'S funny!!!! Now your getting the hang of it!! I must agree that you will not meet a group of people more willing to help perfect strangers that they have never met. I habe met and am becoming friends with a few. Give it time. Just go with the flow for awhile. BTW Welcome to the forum!!

rwbow1969

Get Wiffit
    Dec 10, 2011
    Clearspring
    May I please steal this...? Thank you.

Damn, I meant the pic rwbow1969 posted, guess I did not reply quite correctly, sorry.

Attachments

• D802.jpg
      D802.jpg
      28.9 KB · Views: 189

Threeband

The M1 Does My Talking
    Dec 30, 2006
    Carroll County
    I don't know how I missed this thread until now, but this is the funniest damn thing I've ever seen on MDS. I have been laughing my head off for three pages.

By the way, I just realized I never did introduce myself. I hope I haven't been rude.

I'll go post in the Introductions forum.

DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV
    Seriously OP, you need to chill out. This was a difficult place to get a read on, when I joined. I was viewed with suspicion until I proved I could take it as well as dish it out. I have put people on my ignore list because they were epic retards and deserved a spot in that unholy dungeon (they were usually banned shortly thereafter).

I have been helped by many members just by simply asking a question. On the flip side of that token, I have helped many members with things too, both in person and on the forum. The old hands are the reason why the forum has the twisted sense of humor it does. Yes, it will evolve as time goes on, but it won't evolve just because you have your panties in a wad. Nobody here cares how many guns you own, or if you have a valid CCW in MD. You are not special in our eyes because of those things. You are special in our eyes because you got butthurt so easily and whined to the mods about nothing.

You are getting off easy, believe me. If you ever wanted to know what it is like to get ripped apart by a professional, try calling our resident GS out on anything firearm related, by telling him that he is wrong.

On second thought we could always get you bronyed. :D

Oh, I have to get this in now. IBTL

webb297

Ultimate Member
    Dec 29, 2010
    Bowie
    He seems to have gotten the picture. Hopefully we can all move on, without being reported.

bmonast

Feb 1, 2011
    Gamber, MD
    This was very entertaining to follow and I did learn something here. This being my first web forum I'm not sure i properly introduced myself in the introductions section when I joined a few years back. So over there I go, now if I can only figure out how to upload pictures...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    guitarsit

Latest threads

Top Bottom