• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Applehd

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 26, 2012
    I'm not so sure about that... I have every thread that I started saved in my "Subscribed Threads" folder... why would it be that difficult for the Mods...?:shrug:

HPRB threads... that is.

Applehd

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 26, 2012
    I may not have all the HPRB threads, but I have 106 threads dating back to June 16, 2015. There were a few that were not as formatted as the ones I created. I'm not sure how far the search function allows you to go back in time. I just did a search for "HPRB June" and the function found the 2015 thread.

Sundazes

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 13, 2006
    Arkham
    I may not have all the HPRB threads, but I have 106 threads dating back to June 16, 2015. There were a few that were not as formatted as the ones I created. I'm not sure how far the search function allows you to go back in time. I just did a search for "HPRB June" and the function found the 2015 thread.

How do you archive them? That is the question...

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    I motion to cryptically name this archive “Applehd” :)

:party29:

The few remaining from early 2015 should be able to find by username of those who posted in them, correct? Not necessarily a question for Applehd, just in general.

Search Cypherpunk, DC-W, Gryphon and of course Applehd.

Applehd

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 26, 2012
    I think I still had a flip phone when I showed at my first meeting... so any hi-tech reporting would have had to be done by others...:o

Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    Once the threads have been identified the Mods have the ability to move them, they move threads that are misposted in the wrong section. I assume if all the threads were in one place the technical issues of either copying or sticking them would not be too hard. And as far as the job of finding them goes there are many members to share the search duties if requested and people to remind us if any seem to be missing.

If the HPRB is given the axe then I doubt that much of the strategizing in the Water Cooler would need to remain secret especially since anyone really wanting to know has no doubt already joined and gained access (Hi Jen and the MDSP LD), or those specific posts could be redacted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GD-3

Latest threads

Top Bottom