• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    So instead of guessing how about we ask, which is what I did at the last meeting.

The Officer related that it was do to some idiot (my word not his) thinking that because they were armed security (and a former LEO), it was perfectly legal for them to bring their handgun into the Dec 15th meeting. The idiot was turned away and told to secure his handgun before he could enter.

And while I'm on the subject of idiots, if I ever find out who the responsible Party(s) are for in person threats to a couple of the members of the HPRB, I will make it my business to out you publicly and ensure that you never, ever have the ability to own a firearm or be a voice in the firearms community again!!!

That shit does not fly with me. You can bitch, moan and groan all you want, but when you cross the line to personal threats, you make the entire community look bad and I will do whatever is within my power and resources to correct that issue.

/RANT

I wasn't calling into question you comment, just stating it really easy to ask.

Said IDIOT was IWB carrying with his shirt tucked in.

And for those folks (not directed at you) that think it's fine to "snatch the NRA hat of someones head with any remorse" perhaps you should rethink your hobby, and how your comments reflect on this community, as well as those that have made threatening phone calls, written threatening letters and threatened livelyhoods.

And doing it to folks that are in our own community....we are indeed our own worst enemy, we don't have to worry about Frosh, Miller, or Busch in this state, we will kill off our own movement on our own doing this shit.

If anyone reading this thinks it applies to you, then perhaps you should look in the mirror and ask yourself if it does.

/RANT#2

The sign in question is clearly posted before you go down the hallway, don't be giving someone a pass because they were an ass and you don't agree with the sign.

Glad to have ya zoomie.

Please PM, email or tell me in person later today who & what exactly you are 'ranting' about.

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    I hear what everyone is saying, but,.... lets agree it's somewhat ridicilous (no, it wasn't me). So, the cop (packing heat) thinks someone is an idiot for carrying.

Then we have Knuab and Co., all carrying in the event someone tries to rob them of paper clips, pencils, trapper keepers or other office supplies on their way to their cars.

So glad they are a of a higher class than us. What exactly is the nice man at the door protecting? Himself, the board members, us spectators?

Serious question, the dude is cool and real nice to deal with, I'm not breaking his balls, just wondering.

Well said.

We do still live in America, even in Maryland.

I hope you are echoing dblas' sentiment.

Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    Anyone here on the docket that day? Maybe you get notice on the 18th?

Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013
    10 day advance notice to applicants/appellants required for an evidentiary hearing. No notice required if they are just going to do reviews. Reopening Board discussion/debate (without taking additional evidence) for a continued/tabled hearing in a pending case? I'd have to think about that, and frankly I just don't feel like it since I have to get into work for a few hours before the MSI meeting.

cad68m_m

Member MSI, SAF, NRA
    Nov 26, 2011
    Calvert
    And while I'm on the subject of idiots, if I ever find out who the responsible Party(s) are for in person threats to a couple of the members of the HPRB, I will make it my business to out you publicly and ensure that you never, ever have the ability to own a firearm or be a voice in the firearms community again!!!

That shit does not fly with me. You can bitch, moan and groan all you want, but when you cross the line to personal threats, you make the entire community look bad and I will do whatever is within my power and resources to correct that issue.

/RANT

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013
    Guys and gals, I just wanted to give a big shout out and kudos to Esqappellate. We have never met in person, but this forum allowed us to exchange, combine, vet, and test our respective legal analysis to ensure they are correct. While the contents of Post #27 are taken directly from my application and my appeal, I want to make sure Esqappellate gets some of the credit. Along the way I have told many of you in private about this peer collaboration, but finally got the okay from Esqappellate to give him some of the credit publicly. I have added a credit to my original post.

rico903

Ultimate Member
    May 2, 2011

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: Just wondering if you have the ability to do this.

Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    Guys and gals, I just wanted to give a big shout out and kudos to Esqappellate. We have never met in person, but this forum allowed us to exchange, combine, vet, and test our respective legal analysis to ensure they are correct. While the contents of Post #27 are taken directly from my application and my appeal, I want to make sure Esqappellate gets some of the credit. Along the way I have told many of you in private about this peer collaboration, but finally got the okay from Esqappellate to give him some of the credit publicly. I have added a credit to my original post.

He was our speaker concerning self defense laws at a NRA PPITH class. Very interesting.

rambling_one

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 19, 2007
    Bowie, MD

:thumbsup:

kraftyone

Mar 9, 2013
    Protege punched your coordinates into gps going to try and head to meeting on the 19th. Never been to the area do i need to worry about any of the drive there. I am coming by myself from Cecil county.

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    Protege punched your coordinates into gps going to try and head to meeting on the 19th. Never been to the area do i need to worry about any of the drive there. I am coming by myself from Cecil county.

No, it's a piece of cake. Take rt140 off of 695. Head south into the city and it's two turns into the parking lot.

highli99

Ultimate Member
    Nov 10, 2015
    West Side
    How did I not meet you?

I am planning to continue attending HPRB meetings and will make a note to introduce myself. Thanks for posting your legal research it will be enormously helpful for me when I have my own hearing hopefully in a month or so.

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    I am planning to continue attending HPRB meetings and will make a note to introduce myself. Thanks for posting your legal research it will be enormously helpful for me when I have my own hearing hopefully in a month or so.

If he would have known beforehand that other than DC-W and I, you were the only non-old fogey there, he couldn't have missed you :lol2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Jtlambo

Latest threads

Top Bottom