• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013
    The officer just admitted no permit holder can know if they are within restrictions and it would be up to an officer's descretion!?!?!?

Exactly, huge admission by both MSP reps that the restrictions are unclear and arbitrary.

Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    I hope you are not serious and if you are you must have drank Chairman Thomas' kool aid. MSP doesn't get to make up the law as they go, and the Board is obliged to apply the current law correctly.

Problem is no one on that board is qualified to practice law, let alone adjudicate it.

I hope you are not serious and if you are you must have drank Chairman Thomas' kool aid. MSP doesn't get to make up the law as they go, and the Board is obliged to apply the current law correctly.
    I'm not drinking any cool aid. I'm just saying what I read in one of the other threads. I'm not saying they shouldn't be able to debate the law.

Have a seat

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    Tim asking why for the restrictions, what basis for them, an what risk to the public does he pose without restrictions.

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    Restrictions are idiotic. You either are an ordinary person, or you are prohibited.

No one. No one who can carry a gun legally (i.e. police) or have armed security should be able to decide if you can carry or not. This is why I like the HPRB making the final decision.

Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    Restrictions are idiotic. You either are an ordinary person, or you are prohibited.

No one. No one who can carry a gun legally (i.e. police) or have armed security should be able to decide if you can carry or not. This is why I like the HPRB making the final decision.

Are there any other states that issue a CCW with restrictions Maryland style?

Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013
    Casey just testified that a handgun permit is a privilege in Maryland not a right!

PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    They can't say in public if Tim has a permit,...... in public that he.......

already has.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom