6th gear
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 10, 2013
    Kent Island

Attachments

• BM477S.jpg
      BM477S.jpg
      22.7 KB · Views: 387
    Ammo for the most part was high, but cheaper than getting it shipped in some places.

I bought a bunch of Fiocchi .38 Spec. for $18/50 and the guy didn't charge me tax, as good as current online prices for any .38, even without the shipping.

I thought it was the best Maryland show I've been to in awhile. I would've bought more, but Chantilly is next week and there's too much on my shopping list.

ground chuck

Rookie Jedi
    Sep 28, 2013
    Charm City County

BearArms

Sep 25, 2013
    Upper Marlboro
    Decent showing today. Took my dad who is out of town from NY and he liked the selection given the climate in both MD and NY. I saw Shooter's Discount had the LE trades ... allllmost followed me home. Only thing I ended up with today was an Opinel N08 with an Olivewood Handle. Love Opinel knives for working knives.

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    Had a fair number of MDS members stop by the MSI table today during the "second half" of the day, nice to meet all of you.

RDavidP

Mar 8, 2007
    Frederick
    I really wish I could have gone yesterday. I went first thing this morning. I really like this one better than the Frederick gun show. I could actually move around, and it did not have quite the amount of junk that you ask why is this at a gun show. Picked up some rifle powder though I really needed some pistol powder. Spent a good bit at Precision Firearms. Got a Rainer Raptor charging handle to put in my scoped AR-15 along with a rail and bipod. I went back on a second round and bought a shirt and some bullets for reloading. Bought 200 rounds of subsonic 22 and some cartridge cases. I also found out that it will be a while before I can afford an LR-308 the way I would want it.

Clifjr

Feb 2, 2014
    Germantown
    Had a fair number of MDS members stop by the MSI table today during the "second half" of the day, nice to meet all of you.

Yeah, I knew I forgot to do something! I was there today @2 and walked past but I told my self "on the way out " but forgot after I got the hook up from Lou at Shooters Discount.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AssMan

Meh...
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2011
    Somewhere on the James River, VA
    Lou or Mopar, what's the gentleman's name that had a couple of display cases of C&R stuff - he was set up next to you today and at the Frederick show too. He gave me his number a while back, but I lost it. Was interested in a few of his items but didn't make it around in time to catch him. If you can PM me his email or phone number, I'd appreciate it!

Sundazes

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 13, 2006
    Arkham
    I got my ear plugs. Nice lady who does them. If anyone wants them, she will be at Chantilly next week.
    There was a guy there selling CCI SV for $95 a brick. He had the sign on 2 of them. I asked him if that was for both. He said, no, each. I replied back, really, wow, just wow and walked away. He had a ton of overpriced 22. Looked like he has had it for quite a while.
    On the other other side, I saw some good deals on some rifles and handguns.

Bense

Jun 14, 2008
    Thanks Psycosteve for the Shield stickers.
    It was nice to meet all at the MSI table.

rj91jeep

Feb 16, 2011
    Westminster, MD
    I went yesterday morning. Picked up 2 boxes of 7.62x25 and 100 spent casings of 7.62x25. I also got my finger prints done for my HQL. I held a Ruger SR22 at the show and really liked it so that's gonna be my next purchase

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    Lou or Mopar, what's the gentleman's name that had a couple of display cases of C&R stuff - he was set up next to you today and at the Frederick show too. He gave me his number a while back, but I lost it. Was interested in a few of his items but didn't make it around in time to catch him. If you can PM me his email or phone number, I'd appreciate it!

I think his name is Warren, I've met him at the shop before. Very nice guy.

Casey

Dec 4, 2011
    I got a brick of Armscor .22 , any one shoot it yet ?
    Also picked up a nice little 10-/22 with Red Laminate stock

whistlersmother

Peace through strength
    Jan 29, 2013
    Fulton, MD
    I went yesterday morning. Picked up 2 boxes of 7.62x25 and 100 spent casings of 7.62x25. I also got my finger prints done for my HQL. I held a Ruger SR22 at the show and really liked it so that's gonna be my next purchase

Wow, I missed that - too focused, I guess. Maybe you got it all? Anyway, its found a good home.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    The only firearm I was tempted by was the 10/22 with threaded barrel at SCSG. I think if it was stainless I'd have snatched it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bara4033

Latest threads

Top Bottom