• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nathanbmiller

Mar 29, 2013
    HC Gun Show

I'm going to be there. My HQL just came in the mail so I have to use it :) I see .45 in my future.

I do have a question though...I've never bought anything from a show before. How does the waiting period work? How about F2F private sales?

Pinecone

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2013
    I'm going to be there. My HQL just came in the mail so I have to use it :) I see .45 in my future.

I do have a question though...I've never bought anything from a show before. How does the waiting period work? How about F2F private sales?

Same as at the store. You fill out the paperwork and then go to the store after 8 days to pick up.

F2F would have to go through a dealer, or the two of you would have to meet at an MSP location at some point in time. I would see if a dealer at the show would handle the transfer.

Oldcarjunkie

R.I.P
    Jan 8, 2009
    A.A county
    ^^^ I have an MDS stalker! Since you're tracking my every move, I was at the shop Thursday AM and the Glocks had not yet arrived

That looks just like Lee2

RDavidP

Mar 8, 2007
    Frederick
    For you early goers, or anyone that remembers what is usually there, are there any pistol length AR-15 uppers available at this show?

Wreck

Mar 9, 2012
    Bethesda
    I've never been to this show. Any reloading supplies to be had there? I need some powder, Lil Gun, A1680, Unique, Varget.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bara4033

Latest threads

Top Bottom