• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    Also, don't forget that Shooters Discount donates $2.00 per firearm for every firearm sold at gun shows, goes directly to the MLFDA legal defense fund for the Kolbe vs Omalley lawsuit. :thumbsup::mdpatriot Very few, if any other gun dealers are doing this. :sad20:

MattFive

Nov 10, 2012
    Gambrills, MD
    Is there a list of ffl s that will transfer lowers (pistol) or did you find one Matt
    I don't have one, yet. I may start asking around. I'd love to give my business to Lou but don't want to make that drive...

Before you buy do a search on here for the sh1t SWAT puts out. Stay far away.

Thanks, Mopar. I wasn't planning on buying one myself merely identifying a store that would have them at the show. But now I know to avoid them altogether.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    SB281 blaster has some lowers at the show this weekend. I forget what brand or price they are.

Did you receive those Glock 22s you are going to be selling for $300 dolla? Some people might be going to the show just for those.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    South Carroll Sporting Goods will be there. We will have a decent selection of new and used handguns and long guns. Definitely some C&R stuff. Also will have the last bit of 7.62x54r yellow tip heavy ball ammo!

I'll try and make in time to score some yellow ball!!

Alan3413

Ultimate Member
    Mar 4, 2013
    Looking for a .357 lever gun, preferably in SS. Anyone planning to have them for sale tomorrow?

lee2

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 8, 2007
    ^ Fair warning right there!
    your trying too hard, didnt you get a reach around from Lou?:D

I'll try and make in time to score some yellow ball!!
    ewww... see Teratos.
    Did you receive those Glock 22s you are going to be selling for $300 dolla? Some people might be going to the show just for those.
    mmm...werent you just at the shop?:innocent0
    Thanks, I love it! I can see why people love .45, this is my first one. Was way fun throwing some .45 Silver Bear into some extra garden veggies on Thursday!:party29:
    wouldn't it be be better to shoot the ammo? throwing it seems like a waste.:D

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    your trying too hard, didnt you get a reach around from Lou?:D

ewww... see Teratos.

mmm...werent you just at the shop?:innocent0

wouldn't it be be better to shoot the ammo? throwing it seems like a waste.:D

^^^ I have an MDS stalker! Since you're tracking my every move, I was at the shop Thursday AM and the Glocks had not yet arrived

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      67.9 KB · Views: 402

lee2

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 8, 2007
    ^^^ I have an MDS stalker! Since you're tracking my every move, I was at the shop Thursday AM and the Glocks had not yet arrived

you're trying way too hard.;)

Attachments

• dr-evil.jpg
      dr-evil.jpg
      23.9 KB · Views: 243

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW