• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    What, no dislike button? What a rip-off! I want my old forum back!
    I mean, the 10 year delay in making a systemic upgrade was because of exactly what you're seeing this morning.

A bunch of cranks complaining that they don't know how to use the forum, while using the forum to complain that they don't know how to use the forum.

Or, they could have spent 10 minutes while taking a dump this morning trying to at least figure some things out before reflexively whining and presuming that what's running right now is the finished product.

camo556

Ultimate Member
    Aug 29, 2021
    I say keep the like button.

And i figured out how to post a video.

lmao.

Glad I ordered a lot of popcorn when I read there would be an upgrade.

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    I mean, the 10 year delay in making a systemic upgrade was because of exactly what you're seeing this morning.

A bunch of cranks complaining that they don't know how to use the forum, while using the forum to complain that they don't know how to use the forum.

Or, they could have spent 10 minutes while taking a dump this morning trying to at least figure some things out before reflexively whining and presuming that what's running right now is the finished product.
    I was just fooling about. I can't find the emojis(not a complaint. I'll get it eventually[smileyface])

Norton

Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    I was just fooling about. I can't find the emojis(not a complaint. I'll get it eventually[smileyface])
    Not at you at all. There have been about a half dozen people who are ready to toss away a decade or more of membership because they are too intellectually lazy to spend 10 minutes figuring a couple of things out.

The irony is that the very things that they say they can't do, they are doing while complaining that they can't do it.

God, I bet giving up the VHS player was hard at first too.

ToolAA

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 17, 2016
    God's Country
    B1F0D8AB-E60B-4C33-87DF-E2934DAAFCBA.jpeg
    Test

Attachments

• C39613F4-D6FB-4EAA-AB4D-622F55AE5E0D.jpeg
      C39613F4-D6FB-4EAA-AB4D-622F55AE5E0D.jpeg
      440.9 KB · Views: 133

Norton

Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    I like the new format; seems more mobile friendly....
    That it certainly is. It is much closer to the full version than the old platform ever could be, and its why TapaTalk is deilfinitely unnecessary now. It was mostly unneeded before but now it's obsolete entirely from what I see.

Norton

Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    Who would do such a dumb thing?! 4:3 aspect ratio FTW! :lol2:
    Well, I had just paid my membership to Errols video club before they closed. My revenge will be swift and sure one of these days.

I have a video disc with all of the tactics laid out.

I'm going to dictate my own plans into my minidisc recorder so I can listen on my headphones.

I just need to figure how to keep my headphone wire from getting caught on fixed carry handle and my flak jacket.

camo556

Ultimate Member
    Aug 29, 2021
    Wow, only one like on my gun bunny post. Some of you have seriously low testosterone. You should see a doctor.

gtodave

MDS Supporter
    Aug 14, 2007
    Mt Airy
    Well, I had just paid my membership to Errols video club before they closed. My revenge will be swift and sure one of these days.

I have a video disc with all of the tactics laid out.

I'm going to dictate my own plans into my minidisc recorder so I can listen on my headphones.

I just need to figure how to keep my headphone wire from getting caught on fixed carry handle and my flak jacket.
    Kids these days will never understand the stress of holding two videos throughout the whole store, then having to pick which one to put back on the shelf

R.e4140c6e96366f149631a5b5b49f2b19

Norton

Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    Wow, only one like on my gun bunny post. Some of you have seriously low testosterone. You should see a doctor.
    It will be better once our OnlyFans integration is fully operational.

The true motivation for the move is I'm quitting my job and will be selling MDS branded jars of poo on OnlyFans as a full time venture

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom