• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HollowPoint

Aged Member
    Sep 13, 2011
    Inside the Outside
    Thought since this thread popped up I'd add myself to the list:

age 55
    Web developer/Web designer and PHP programmer professionally for over 15 years. I mostly design, build & maintain small business websites, Real Estate MLS websites, e-commerce online shopping carts, message boards and forums, content management systems of all kinds, blogs, SEO consulting and ... well ... you get the idea.

12a10

Apr 6, 2009
    AA County Crownsville
    68 years old (oldest to respond????) Retired Federal Government Executive Manager, Was Army Combat Engineer (12A10 MOS) during '60s And later a
    Military Police Officer in reserves.

Restore and show (also judge) vintage military vehicles. Currently restoring two WWII jeeps and am almost finished with Corvette Conv resto.

Have a 50-year accumulation of firearms --currently hold C&R .

mcbruzdzinski

NRA Training Counselor
    Industry Partner
    Aug 28, 2007
    Catonsville MD
    Age 55 and a proud mainframe database administrator/analyst (DB2 z/OS), an IBM Data Champion, an NRA Training Counselor/Instructor and all around nice guy who also runs a small firearms training business with his significant other!

And like others here, I work at SSA but have worked in the private sector along my career.

yellowsled

Retired C&R Addict
    Jun 22, 2009
    Palm Beach, Fl
    sure why not... Ill play...

Im 34 and enjoy long walks on the beach.

Also work in IT doing Network Security type stuff for fun ( :rolleyes: )to pay the bills.

HollowPoint

Aged Member
    Sep 13, 2011
    Inside the Outside
    Age 55 and a proud mainframe database administrator/analyst (DB2 z/OS), an IBM Data Champion, an NRA Training Counselor/Instructor and all around nice guy who also runs a small firearms training business with his significant other!

And like others here, I work at SSA but have worked in the private sector along my career.

Wow .... I'm surprised at the number of IT people like me on this board and into guns.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom