• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ruzo

Ultimate Member
    Mar 12, 2011
    Phoenix, MD.
    Hello, my name is Bryan. I'm 40 years old, 5'10 and 199lbs. I have brown hair, hazzle eyes, and a few tattoos. I like Long Walks in the Projects, Moon Lit Tracer Rounds, and holding Hands while Setting the Charges for Explosives. My Hobbies are, Making Clothes for and Dressing Pigeons, Poking Holes in Cream Filled Doughnuts, and Taking Ambien then Taping my Eye Lids Open. I'm currently employed at a Local Bowling Facility, but I'm not allowed by Law to Tell Any one what I do. If you have the Same Interests, Look Me Up...

Demoneyes86

Ultimate Member
    Mar 4, 2011
    Baltimore
    Hello, my name is Bryan. I'm 40 years old, 5'10 and 199lbs. I have brown hair, hazzle eyes, and a few tattoos. I like Long Walks in the Projects, Moon Lit Tracer Rounds, and holding Hands while Setting the Charges for Explosives. My Hobbies are, Making Clothes for and Dressing Pigeons, Poking Holes in Cream Filled Doughnuts, and Taking Ambien then Taping my Eye Lids Open. I'm currently employed at a Local Bowling Facility, but I'm not allowed by Law to Tell Any one what I do. If you have the Same Interests, Look Me Up...

:lol:

lx1x

Peanut Gallery
    Apr 19, 2009
    Maryland

:heart::heart::heart:

you had me at hello

:lol2::lol2:

Spur

May 1, 2011
    Harford County
    Old?

I'm 69 yrs, attorney, retired military & retired federal employee. Started on a JR ROTC Rifle team at 14 yrs., Military Police, Civilian Police, then National Guard, Pistol and Rifle teams. Interested in precision shooting. Now messed up with Rheum. Art.. My advice is: do it while you can. I always thought I would retire and shoot every day, but RA changed that.

takoma

Roving Bandito
    Apr 30, 2011
    Washington, DC
    Greetings and salutations, armed earthlings from the political entity known as "Mary-land, States United of America".

Umm, I'm 36, got a 13-mo-old boy, actually live on the DC side of the MD/DC line (someone has to fight these gun ownership laws from the *inside*, fellas!), co-own an IT security consulting firm in Arlington, VA. Bought my first firearm (12ga shot/slug gun) this past spring. Itchin' to buy a rimfire varmint rifle, HD handgun, and a proper deer rifle (leaning towards a .270 or a .30-06).

Can't believe it took me 24 years between shooting .22s as a kid in KY and buying my first gun. Better late than never ;-)

BTW, being a non-resident everywhere that you can hunt SUCKS. States soak guys like us for hunting licenses.

Oct 20, 2009
    I'm 23, work for the MD Army national guard, have alot of hobbies. From eastern baltimore county

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    partyboytowsonhigh1956

Latest threads

Top Bottom