How many felons and fugitives bought regulated guns, how many prosecutions?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    I think you're exactly right about that. I'm sure they've had at least an outline prepared for years just waiting until the time is right. And you better believe that drawer isn't empty, they still more infringements up their sleeves.

Do you think they have separate drawers for each right or do they keep guns, speech, religion, assembly, etc all in one place?

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    The presecedent started w/ Laturenberg Amandment retroactivly dealing with Domestic Violence convictions being up held. Md is expanding the envelope with retroactivly considering potential penalities increased after the fact , and appling Maryland statutes to convictions in other states with different laws.

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    - The administration foresaw regulated firearms sales going up (maybe even astronomically) last year as a result of their legislative proposal, but intentionally withheld the necessary resources to address the problem. Not to discourage purchasing, there was no way to stop that, historically whenever gun control bills have been introduced, the same effect occurs, every time.

I would take issue with this. I seem to recall at least one of our legislators allowing as how he never expected the huge bump in purchases of regulated firearms; basically admitting that they shot themselves in the foot with the Law of Unintended Consequences.

So we need to thank the GA for the income boost to our FFLs, and for creating a far more heavily-armed populace in MD, if this situation should eventually devolve into the American Spring.

ShallNotInfringe

Lil Firecracker
    Feb 17, 2013
    I would take issue with this. I seem to recall at least one of our legislators allowing as how he never expected the huge bump in purchases of regulated firearms; basically admitting that they shot themselves in the foot with the Law of Unintended Consequences....

Lol. Right. Ban regulated long guns, limit mag size and add licensure. Nah, no way gun sales would go up prior to that going into effect. :D

Look the Repeater is on nationally..

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Govern...irearms-To-People-Prohibited-From-Owning-Them

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GD-3

Latest threads

Top Bottom