• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • zoostation

, ,
    Jan 28, 2007
    Abingdon
    Holder's also going to CT today to meet with law enforcement and have a photo op.

No word on when he might respond to the several hundred Mexicans and at least three Americans killed by the Fast and Furious Program he knew about.

Mr H

Unincited Co-Conservative
    If it's a dupe, delete. I searched first.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/12/19/us-usa-shootings-connecticut-holder-idUSBRE8BI13720121219

This is escalating way too fast.

I don't understand.

Executive Privilege wasn't mentioned... just "executive action", which I take to be some form of order by fiat to restrict gun ownership (which I cannot imagine could pass muster).

As I understand it, that would be a direct infringement of 2A, and possibly something the House might take up (like they don't have enough already) for Impeachment proceedings.

Ab_Normal

Ab_member
    Feb 2, 2010
    Carroll County
    I don't understand.

Executive Privilege wasn't mentioned... just "executive action", which I take to be some form of order by fiat to restrict gun ownership (which I cannot imagine could pass muster).

As I understand it, that would be a direct infringement of 2A, and possibly something the House might take up (like they don't have enough already) for Impeachment proceedings.

Um yeah...where does the turn in line form?:rolleyes:

fightinbluhen51

"Quack Pot Call Honker"
    Oct 31, 2008
    Um yeah...where does the turn in line form?:rolleyes:
    At the front of the muzzle, or at the bottom of the Chesapeake.

Semi-joking aside, we aren't the Aussies. Gun stores across the nation are simply "sold out.". 8k new NRA memebers a day. People are speaking with their wallets.

fightinbluhen51

"Quack Pot Call Honker"
    Oct 31, 2008
    Maybe they are going to start a new program called crazed and disturbed where they pass out thousands of guns to the mentally ill to get us to ban guns.
    Might as well use the Led Zeppelin song title "Dazed & Confused."

Erno86

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 27, 2012
    Marriottsville, Maryland
    Obama...can claim executive priviledge --- with such action's as --- getting the Social Security Administration to investigate and ban civilian's the right to ownership of firearm's, who have a history of mental problems.

One other venue: The executive branch...has the power, to ban the ownership of firearms, to someone who has failed a company drug test.

Ab_Normal

Ab_member
    Feb 2, 2010
    Carroll County
    Obama...can claim executive priviledge --- with such action's as --- getting the Social Security Administration to investigate and ban civilian's the right to ownership of firearm's, who have a history of mental problems.

One other venue: The executive branch...has the power, to ban the ownership of firearms, to someone who has failed a company drug test.

Erno,

Go outside and kick a hole in the ground with the heel of your shoe. Then lick the nearest lamp post. Finish up by flapping you arms like a chicken and then walk back into your house.

You will be in trouble if you don't do everything I have told you to do.

Ab

:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom