Hodgdon Lil' Gun / Retumbo / H4350 / Varget (and others) - IN STOCK NOW!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lax

Ultimate Member
    Feb 12, 2008
    Baldwin
    thanks, spent more then I wanted to but needed varget and h322, and anytime you pay the hazmat its time to get primers too.

Beware of Dog
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 16, 2013
    AA Co
    Yea Recobs is a go to for me, but I haven't really been searching out powders lately. I do/did have a weak spot in the 231 shelf tho.... fixed that :D

smdub

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 14, 2012
    MoCo
    Doh! Forgot to add W231 to my order.:( Was on my tablet and in a rush this morning and didn't see it. If someone want to trade some for Varget (once it comes in) or 1680 I'd be up for it.

dontpanic

Ultimate Member
    Jul 7, 2013
    Timonium
    Doh! Forgot to add W231 to my order.:( Was on my tablet and in a rush this morning and didn't see it. If someone want to trade some for Varget (once it comes in) or 1680 I'd be up for it.

They still have hp38 in stock. It's the same powder. Maybe you can call and change your order before it ships.

smdub

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 14, 2012
    MoCo
    Whoohoo, my Varget showed up today on the brown truck. Thanks OP! Got enough to do some horse trading if anyone is interested.

lax

Ultimate Member
    Feb 12, 2008
    Baldwin
    Whoohoo, my Varget showed up today on the brown truck. Thanks OP! Got enough to do some horse trading if anyone is interested.

nice, I won't be seeing my powder until Tuesday according to UPS. Going by the weight of the package all of the varget should have been shipped. In the description it said they were only selling 1lb per household.

smdub

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 14, 2012
    MoCo
    In the description it said they were selling 1# containers. Limit of 10 per household. It all shipped.

smdub

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 14, 2012
    MoCo
    Haha. Yeah, I missed the W231.

I accidentally shipped AA1680 to my brother in VA last year;) Was in such a huge rush to checkout didn't notice I had his address in the shipping column (I probably shipped him something last time I ordered from that vendor.) I called them but was already sold out and the guy said he technically had to cancel the order and reorder it to change the shipping and even if for only a few seconds someone else might get it. So I said no thanks, leave it as is(!), and I just picked it up from my brother at Christmas:)

Rockzilla

Ultimate Member
    Feb 6, 2010
    55.751244 / 37.618423
    All I can say is a great company, they called me and my fone passed
    them off as spam...called them today and my powder is being sent,
    yeah..

Once again a stand up company and are one of my go to now.

-Rock

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Drake1990$

Latest threads

Top Bottom