• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Semper Noctem

Desk Rabbit
    Aug 9, 2011
    Fairfax, VA
    You’re better off throwing a match trigger kit in your USP IMO. The LEM mod puts the DA at 7.5 pounds, and removes the SA capability. If this is ok with you then go for it. However, I still like the SA pull so I put in the Match Kit. It brought my USP’s SA to 3 pounds and DA to 7 pounds. Absolutely worth it IMO.

sixfivesavage

Jun 30, 2011
    Jarrettsville
    LEM can be whatever weight you want it to be. It's a matter of springs being changed and combined differently to achieve a certain weight. All my HKs are set up with light LEM. 4.5 pound pull. Feel free to pm me with any specific questions. For a better resource for HK info, look into hkpro. They have been a huge resource for me.

sonofagun1267

May 9, 2012
    Silver Spring
    Great info guys thank you. I shot my USP for the first time yesterday and I was not really liking the trigger return and the trigger pull can be a little lighter. So I think I will be looking at the match trigger upgrade soon.

Semper Noctem

Desk Rabbit
    Aug 9, 2011
    Fairfax, VA
    Great info guys thank you. I shot my USP for the first time yesterday and I was not really liking the trigger return and the trigger pull can be a little lighter. So I think I will be looking at the match trigger upgrade soon.

Excellent choice.

I got mine from HKParts.net for $120. They are great to deal with.

Warning: the trigger return spring is a bitch to instal.

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    Even with the Match in my USP .45, I still find the reset and initial take-up to be a bit long, but that's me.

Haven't fired one with a standard trigger, but the Match definitely feels nice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Charles of the Manor

Latest threads

Top Bottom