Rugeritis
    Oct 8, 2009
    Lancaster, PA
    perspective-motivational-poster.jpg

j8064

Garrett Co Hooligan #1
    Feb 23, 2008
    Deep Creek
    I didn't have a chance to read this thread before now. None of what the guys did in their series of videos is something I'd do with my Hi-Points (except shoot them at targets under normal conditions). My four pistols (.380, 9mm, 40s&w & .45acp) are a lot of fun to plink with. None are as good as my better quality pistols.

Since Hi-Points do have a lifetime warranty, I wonder if they sent the C9 back to the factory for repair? :lol2:

WSM

Rugeritis
    Oct 8, 2009
    Lancaster, PA
    I didn't have a chance to read this thread before now. None of what the guys did in their series of videos is something I'd do with my Hi-Points (except shoot them at targets under normal conditions). My four pistols (.380, 9mm, 40s&w & .45acp) are a lot of fun to plink with. None are as good as my better quality pistols.

Since Hi-Points do have a lifetime warranty, I wonder if they sent the C9 back to the factory for repair? :lol2:

I think they sent one back, it may have been a .380 or something.

lee2

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 8, 2007
    damn i may just have to buy a 9mm hi-point.
    (did i say that???):draw::D

Feb 17, 2009
    I bought a 995TS for $300,impulse buy,a few months ago.Since then I've put about 500 rounds through it and it hasnt skipped a beat yet.Although it wouldnt be the first gun I grab for home defense,it is loaded in my cabinet though and ready to go,it is a absolutely great gun for its price.And I love how it has 3 sets of rails.My only complaint is the 10 round magazines,they sell 15 but 20 would be great :D

arbud

Jan 27, 2008
    Towson
    I have owned a 995 carbine and a C-9 both Never malfunctioned. I only sold them to put money towards something else and to get something that would increase in value. I miss both of them. Put a high cap mag with the carbine and I would just bet they would be in a few peoples closets for HD

MikeSP

Ultimate Member
    Mar 8, 2011
    Severna Park, MD
    I went to on-target in Odenton last night and they do not rent Hi-Point guns.
    They do however sell the carbines. They had a 4595 in stock.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davidbanner

Latest threads

Top Bottom