• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • StanW

Hooligan #8
    Dec 18, 2012
    Western MD
    Anyone have a Hi-Point? I started having some trigger issues (wouldn't reset consistently I'm assuming the spring doesn't look like this? Also, the tip of the hook that holds the spring appears to be dragging and scratching:

Attachments

• DSCF4571 (Medium).jpg
      DSCF4571 (Medium).jpg
      77.1 KB · Views: 515

j8064

Garrett Co Hooligan #1
    Feb 23, 2008
    Deep Creek
    Stan,
    It looks like your "spring has sprung". Call Hi-Point's CS on Tuesday.
    They have always been A1 to work with. My bet is they'll send you a couple of replacement springs N/C.

Wendigo

Hungry
    Mar 31, 2013
    Reisterstown
    Yup, give them a call, I called couple weeks ago about getting a new front sight and they had it in the mail(free & shipped free) before I could even ask the price.

AlpineDude67

Feb 17, 2013
    Do not hesitate to send it to them. They will not only fix it they normally give it a full going over and will replace anything that looks sketchy or worn. It typically will come back in virtually brand new condition functionally. All at N/C. Unlike a lot of companies - they really stand behind their products.

j8064

Garrett Co Hooligan #1
    Feb 23, 2008
    Deep Creek
    Stan,
    HP will send you a replacement spring or two at N/C. Unlikely they will want you to ship the rifle to them. But if they do, tell them you'll need a UPS call tag emailed from them to you. The warranty shipping (both ways) is on their dime.

J

j8064

Garrett Co Hooligan #1
    Feb 23, 2008
    Deep Creek
    I hear nothing but good things about HP customer service. I want a HP carbine very badly.

You really need to get one. Stan is not having the best experience, but they are great.

Alphabrew, what's with your hesitation? :confused:

Heck. I have 4 HP carbines. Two 9mm's, a classic Monkey Gun in 40 S&W and a 4045TS. If they came in .380 or .22LR I'd have those too!

They are all a hoot to shoot!

:party29:

240 towles

master of puppets
    Mar 31, 2009
    ?
    High point will accept your rifle, repair it or replace it free of charge, and include a free magazine to help cover your shipping costs. They will also upgrade your stock to the new version if your old one is broken.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bara4033

Latest threads

Top Bottom