• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MattTheGunslinger

Ultimate Member
    Jul 26, 2010
    Baltimore county
    The shooting in Arizona I assume? They are going to push for more restrictions or total ban of some sort probably. But may I quote a very good man, Charlton Heston, "...from my cold dead hands!":cool:

AliasNeo07

Ultimate Member
    Feb 12, 2009
    MD
    The shooting in Arizona I assume? They are going to push for more restrictions or total ban of some sort probably. But may I quote a very good man, Charlton Heston, "...from my cold dead hands!":cool:

Republicans are in control of the house. I don't see any bans coming while that is the case.

STSCM

Ultimate Member
    Sep 25, 2008
    Lusby, MD
    Explain please, as I order more AK-74 mags.

In the words of Hitchiker

"Dont Panic"

Yes...more info please.

Okay, watchin the news, more and more Congresscritters are yelping like dogs that the wingnut in AZ had access to a lot more ammunition than 'we' (the royal we) should allow. I honestly have 0 idea on the ramifications of this 'from the highest rooftops' rhetoric, but between our Dear Leader and the rest of the minions I's afeared that something smelly is rolling down to us in the pits. Seems there's like at least 5 of them critters lining up and they're mentioning the 'ban' that dear GW allow to lapse a while back. This is their god given excuse. (Note the lower g on their god, I's can't imagine it's the same one I's gots.)
    Good ole boy out, seriously they're looking hard at this and there's a lot of proposals coming forward on the table about this and other stupid ideas, a perfect storm. The only thing that would stop it is if the poor little Congresswoman would announce from her bed to stop the foolishness, but that's not going to happen.
    Bottom line, be prepared.

STSCM

Ultimate Member
    Sep 25, 2008
    Lusby, MD
    True, I pray you are right. Im just a little jumpy I guess with all the constitution burning that has been going on the last few years.

So do I, I'm just afraid that a lot of the Repubs will roll over to appease the violent whatevers barking about this.

AliasNeo07

Ultimate Member
    Feb 12, 2009
    MD
    Given that republicans are in control of the house and have a sizable presence in the senate, and given the amount of democrats that were anti-AWB, I'm slightly concerned, but just SLIGHTLY.

squirrels

Who cooks for you?
    Jan 25, 2008
    Yes, let's incite a sh!t-storm of paranoia, because I love paying 100 bucks for 30-round mags. :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom