• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Glaug-Eldare

BANNED!!!
    Jan 17, 2011
    Howdy, roach! College Park, eh? Hope you're not near those two murders. The papers make this whole county look like a good place to have a gun, eh? Welcome to MDS :)

Roach

Jan 16, 2011
    Howdy, roach! College Park, eh? Hope you're not near those two murders. The papers make this whole county look like a good place to have a gun, eh? Welcome to MDS :)

actually yea I am lol. A couple of childhood friends all got a house on Metzerott road, a couple blocks from the shootings.

rbart48

Dec 30, 2010
    Columbia, MD
    Kman,

Welcome to the forum. I'm from Howard County, but always consider the Eastern Shore as my second home. My wife and I graduated from Salisbury State College in 1970. Of course, they changed the name a couple of times since then and is now Salibury University.

I looking to buy my first handgun too. However, I going with a 22 cal. Wavering between a Browning Buck Mark Standard and one of the newly released 22 cal 1911 models.

rbart48

winch

Ultimate Member
    Jan 14, 2011
    Towson
    Welcome! My wife has the 686 six shooter 6" and man that is a SCHWEET gun. You'll be happy with that. I got her the S&W 617 for XMAS...shoots .22's but looks and feels the same as a 686.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Markmcgrrr

Latest threads

Top Bottom