"Here I am [Shipping] in a [massive Blizzard]".

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • phx223

Member at Large
    Feb 15, 2010
    West of MD, East of CA
    Holy Guacomole you guys are all about customer service. Here Kansas is getting pummeled by a Blizzard and you still sent out my order w/in 24 hours. Seriously everyone else is taking their sweet time getting product out the door, and you're shipping during a storm. Palmetto State used to be my go to, but I decided to give you a try and you've earned my business from here on out for anything I need that you carry.

ob1murry

May 18, 2011
    These guys are great, saw them advertise something on here on time, checked it out, bought it, and never fail to check their website first when looking for something.

I managed to get one of the spikes upper receivers before they sold out yesterday, got the email that it had been shipped today. The last time I ordered an AR part from a different company (only because JoeBob was out of stock, with no indication of when it would be back in stock), it took a month to ship, even though it was in stock.

JoeBobOutfitters.com

Industry Partner
    Oct 20, 2010
    Hays, KS
    :thumbsup:

We're closing up early though, for the record. :D

USPS is still running, barely. Fedex and UPS are closed and no shipments came in or out today. Yesterday none of our outbound shipments left via Fedex, but they're loaded up in a trailer at least.

phx223

Member at Large
    Feb 15, 2010
    West of MD, East of CA
    Well, it'll come to no suprise to anyone here that my order got to me in 4 business days. Hat's off to you Joseph, if I want something and you stock it, I'll order it from you even if I have to wait for it to get in (well except for PMags, but that's a whole other story).

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dracula

Latest threads

Top Bottom