• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • UNCLE WAWA

May 16, 2005
    FREDNECK,MD
    just came back from a ride with the wife and noticed a hendershots on rt 40 in hagarstown is this new ? I know there is one around cumberland but not this close. Any reviews good or bad ?

Copper

Shock Trooper In Stooper
    Jan 26, 2012
    Yes, they moved to Hagerstown from Hancock. I was in there on Thursday talking to Steve and Tom. I really like the new location. My wife didn't like the price tags on the "pretty guns.":lol2:

Srsanbo

Massive Member
    Oct 4, 2010
    just came back from a ride with the wife and noticed a hendershots on rt 40 in hagarstown is this new ? I know there is one around cumberland but not this close. Any reviews good or bad ?

My friend and boss (same guy) go there. He likes them alot, but says their inventory is comprised of some very high-end stuff that is out of reach of many. Up to now, because of their previous remote location, a decent amount of their business has been focused on providing custom guns and ammunition to those needing it for specific purposes - and perhaps dovetailing into that, one of the owners (a son I am told) runs an African safari/hunting operation. That said, my boss also adds that they can and will order anything you want or need and offer excellent customer service. I think (and hope) their move will serve to bring them more into the mainstream of firearms owners/enthusiasts. I would urge you to check them out, these guys need our business.

I happen to have their card on my desk...
    Hendershot's
    19828 National Pike Ste 100
    Hagerstown, MD 21740
    240-347-4883
    info@hendershots.net\[url]www.hendershots.net[/url]

RW2111

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Industry Partner
    Apr 2, 2012
    Hagerstown MD
    There "Blackgun" selection is decent im sure the more business picks up the more they will tend to the lower end of the price spectrum

Augie

Ultimate Member
    Sep 30, 2007
    Central MD
    Drove up there this morning and was very impressed, very friendly and knowledgeable staff. Lots of absolutely stunning guns and there was a nice selection of used guns also.
    Can see making it a regular stop when I am up that way.

DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV
    I would go into Hendershot's with my dad when they were in Hancock. If Hunter's Hardware in Berkley Springs didn't have what we were looking for, Hendershot's usually had it or could order it. I'm going to have to make a trip to see the new store, and check out the selection of EBR's.

Rockn93yj

Nov 24, 2011
    I bought an FN SLP shotgun from them a couple weeks ago. It was about $150 more than what I've seen online but I paid it anyway to support them. Nice to have another store around. Next time I'll go back to Hafers though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Pureblood

Latest threads

Top Bottom