• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TylerFirearms

, , Class-7 FFL, MRFD
    Industry Partner
    Dec 27, 2013
    Halethorpe, MD
    As some of you may have already heard, we are expanding operations to include a larger store, indoor shoot house and a whole lot more classroom space. We've created an Indiegogo crowdfunding campaign and would like your help getting the word out.

Maryland's unemployment rate for military veterans was 5.9% in 2013. Martin O'Malley created a program to get more veterans working, but as everything else he did, it failed. We want to hire 30-40 military veterans across two stages of our growth. My wife and I are investing $15,000 of our own money, but we need a little help to make sure it all goes off without a hitch. Once phase 1 is complete, it will fund phase 2.

Our campaign can be found here:
    https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/keeping-military-veterans-employed/x/9659929

If you could spread the work on your Facebook pages, Twitter and other social media, we would greatly appreciate it.

If you have any questions about the campaign, or would like to help us financially, feel free to call me at 410-921-6393.

Thanks,
    Chuck

MrDman

Jul 19, 2013
    Glen Burnie, MD.
    Hello,
    Chuck great thing you and your wife are doing.

You helped me on my 1911 that I didn't
    even buy from you and didn't charge me

Anything for your service .
    I am paying it forward and sent a you a donation
    Have a great Day!
    Again Thanks,
    Tom

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TylerFirearms

, , Class-7 FFL, MRFD
    Industry Partner
    Dec 27, 2013
    Halethorpe, MD
    It is my pleasure to help you, Tom. It's what we're here for. I just knew you would have gotten the run around if you would have done it on your own. With us being a dealer, manufacturers tend to work better with us...LOL

Thank you so much for your contribution. It will go far in helping us reach our goal of being hire more veterans. We can do it without this campaign, just not as quickly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Drake1990$

Latest threads

Top Bottom