Help! My cousin is missing from Parkville!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CrazySanMan

2013'er
    Mar 4, 2013
    Colorful Colorado
    My cousin Jenni has been missing since December 3. She's 40 years old. If anyone has seen her please PM me or call the number in the photo. Thanks!

a13f3bcb45cd137463379ebcfd9f8c29.jpg

-Z/28-

I wanna go fast
    Dec 6, 2011
    Harford Co
    I'm in the area and I'll keep an eye out.

Harford Rd south of Taylor has become pretty sketchy in the last couple years sadly.

Topher

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 8, 2008
    Fredneck
    Prayers for her safety and the family.
    Please keep us posted.

If she had any health or emotional issues you need to REALLY play them up to the police. Missing teenagers are not on their priority list unless there are health or safety issues. Request an Amber alert and media blitz.

Chris

Huckleberry

No One of Consequence
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 19, 2007
    Severn & Lewes
    Prayers for her safety and the family.
    Please keep us posted.

If she had any health or emotional issues you need to REALLY play them up to the police. Missing teenagers are not on their priority list unless there are health or safety issues. Request an Amber alert and media blitz.

Chris

She's not a kid. 40yo Woman but that doesn't diminish any physical or mental health issues.

Have BCPD or cellular account holder requested her carrier to ping the phone and screen recent usage? It's not like you see on TV but it can be done on request through carrier CS or the PD's CALEA warrants and subpoenas POC.

Oldcarjunkie

R.I.P
    Jan 8, 2009
    A.A county
    Do you have a facebook page? if you post it there it will get her pic spread fast! If so post the link if possible ill share it as will others im sure.

Topher

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 8, 2008
    Fredneck
    Missed the 40 year old part... Thanks for catching that everyone.

But the concept remains... I have personal experience with missing persons and the police. They want to help, but they are stretched thin and unless they are a danger to themselves or others they will not do much. You need to emphasize anything about her or the family that would create motivation for the police. They need a reason to move her up the priority list.

If she has health issues you can request what is called an emergency petition from a judge. This will provide some incentive to the police. When she is located she will be taken to a hospital for evaluation.

Again, my heart and prayers go to the whole family. It is the unknown and helpless factor that wears on the loved ones.

I pray she is found soon and safe.

Chris

Topher

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 8, 2008
    Fredneck
    Do you have a facebook page? if you post it there it will get her pic spread fast! If so post the link if possible ill share it as will others im sure.

Also if SHE has a Facebook page and someone can log on to her account and post to her friends and connections.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    nexgen98

Latest threads

Top Bottom