• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chilipeppermaniac

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Somehow the cat pee'd on a box of pricey self defense 9mm. I gave it a brief rinse and towel dried it, then used a blow dryer. There is minor discoloration of the copper primer and jacket, no detectable deformation. I plan to test some to make sure they feed and fire properly. Should I lubricate them, and if so, with what?
    Thanks
    Definitely lube the cats before their lead enema.
    There was a recent thread in which the OP was looking for overnight lodging recommendations in San Francisco. No one suggested the YMCA. We are slipping...or maybe we're preoccupied due to losing 16 hours in W&C classes?
    I'd say sneak across the Mexico border. Maybe Desantis can fly the legal citizen disguised as a Mexican to the fancy hotels in SF.

MaxVO2

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    I call Ballistol "feet and ass" cuz that's what it smells like. :D

*****Ballistol smells better than Cat piss. My ex GF's cat was brought to my home for a weekend and it pissed on a pair of my favorite old fish-head Chucks shoes and I had to throw away the shoes! Sometimes, the only way you get another word for cat is by letting the GF bring over her cat to spend the weekend. The cat is none too pleased and finds places to piss and poop and just looks angry all weekend long.

Not a big fan of cats. Love the other word for them though.. :innocent0

56a3dba9e4fed.jpeg

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    It will be fine. Shine it up with some brasso or bar keepers friend. If you don't trust it, then buy a new box or two for carry. Not that I think it won't fire, it probably will. But no one wants to smell like cat piss.

Don't shoot the cat.

7 hours and no +P jokes yet? You all are slipping
    100 internets to you. I'm disappointed no one else has offered the appreciation your post deserves.

Magnumite

Ultimate Member
    Dec 17, 2007
    Harford County, Maryland
    Somehow the cat pee'd on a box of pricey self defense 9mm. I gave it a brief rinse and towel dried it, then used a blow dryer. There is minor discoloration of the copper primer and jacket, no detectable deformation. I plan to test some to make sure they feed and fire properly. Should I lubricate them, and if so, with what?
    Thanks
    We’re all doomed…shooting that ammo will expel kitty germs into the world. Only doggie microbes can save us…

Yeah…I am a dog guy.

Our first family cat pee’d on my shooting bag once…I was not impressed. Good washing and stock in Fabrreze saved it

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    *****Ballistol smells better than Cat piss. My ex GF's cat was brought to my home for a weekend and it pissed on a pair of my favorite old fish-head Chucks shoes and I had to throw away the shoes! Sometimes, the only way you get another word for cat is by letting the GF bring over her cat to spend the weekend. The cat is none too pleased and finds places to piss and poop and just looks angry all weekend long.

Not a big fan of cats. Love the other word for them though.. :innocent0

View attachment 381693
    Reminds me of a t-shirt my wife won't let me get.

It's a shocked cat with the words "Wait, lesbians eat WHAT!?!" on it.

slsc98

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 24, 2012
    Escaped MD-stan to WNC Smokies
    Nothing against cats so much but, anyone who owns one pretty much deserves whatever they get.

You signed up for this (fill-in-the-blank-with-most-recent-feline-douchery)…”

Last edited:

Slhaney

Sep 8, 2019
    Street, MD
    Reminds me of the time my Uncle George sneezed on a full case of .30-06 M2 Ball. Of course we had to throw it in the trash, the entire 1000 rounds.

That stuff the cat passed on is too unstable now to keep in an occupied dwelling. PM me your address and I'll take it off your hands.
    You seriously threw out 1000 rounds of .30-06 ammo because somebody sneezed on it? Oh, I see, you were being sarcastic. Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    alfontso

Latest threads

Top Bottom