• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Impact Data Books

Team Blaster Shooter
    Nov 19, 2010
    VA
    Thanks for having me here guys. I have alot of guys from work that I see on this site and they always seem to come here for information and figured I was missing out on a great opportunity to hange out with shooters in my area.

As I looked thru the forums I have ran across many framiliar names of shooters I know which is really cool.

A little about me, I am Tony and I live in VA. I am a former Marine Sniper of 10 years. I am currently a Federal Police Officer of 10 years as well.

I am heavily involved in competetive shooting and the training of shooters.

I am also one of the owners of Impact Data Books. If you have any shooting related questions I am more then happy to help out.

Stay Safe and Happy Shooting

Tony
    www.impactdatabooks.com
    www.teamblaster.net

Impact Data Books

Team Blaster Shooter
    Nov 19, 2010
    VA
    Yes Ed I am still on SH I go by NOMAD there and on many other boards.

COOPVA cool we will get that right out to you. I need to come shoot more on range 4 I am usually traveling to other matches when you guys are shooting but I need to make so time.

I was actually out there 2 weekends ago with George Gardner and the boys hanging with one of our wounded warriors. You may have been their shooting the NRA Fclass match.

Thanks for the welcome guys!

CoopVA

Designated Scapegoat
    Aug 13, 2010
    Linden, Virginia
    COOPVA cool we will get that right out to you. I need to come shoot more on range 4 I am usually traveling to other matches when you guys are shooting but I need to make so time.

I was actually out there 2 weekends ago with George Gardner and the boys hanging with one of our wounded warriors. You may have been their shooting the NRA Fclass match.

Thanks for the welcome guys!

Yes, I was there... It was a very moving experience to watch the look on his face when he rolled up to the line an finally realized what was going on!

I was the one wearing the 2nd Infantry Division hat.

Hope to see you out there some time!

STSCM

Ultimate Member
    Sep 25, 2008
    Lusby, MD
    Hey Tony, welcome to the forum. Bought a great data book from you recently and some good pointers. I'm SS/DV on SH. Gotta arrange a meet when I get my M4 soon. (Same on the M40 when it's finally done...)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bara4033

Latest threads

Top Bottom