• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mrbule

Jan 12, 2010
    Just thought i would let everyone know.. since i have been lurking and didnt see a post on this.. And i saw the dans ammo hi-powers vanished quickly..
    on gunsamerica.com there is a company called robertson trading post selling a TON of hi-powers. and starting in the $420 range some are C&R elligible.
    just sending out a heads up for anyone interested. shipping is 10 flat, they come with one 13rd mag and one mec gear 10rd. and the shipping is blazing.. order to my door was 2 days..
    I picked one up last week and took it to the range Sunday.. ran 100 rounds through it without a hiccup. wont win any beauty contests. but ran flawless..
    a couple photos.. lighting and photos arent great just a general idea..

hipower.jpg

hipower2.jpg

a pic of me at cresap with it.
    range1.jpg

and my wifes friend giving it a run
    range2.jpg

And i should have listened when i read that this license would kill the bank account.. I got it back in April and now i just cant get enough... heres what i have got built up.
    hipower3.jpg

WeaponsCollector

EXTREME GUN OWNER
    Mar 30, 2009
    Southern MD
    Hi Powers are great guns, I love mine. Now all you need to do is find some 34rd magazines(they are out there) and you can spend a lot more money on ammo a lot faster.
    Cool collection!

BeltBuckle

Ultimate Member
    Feb 14, 2008
    MoCo, MD
    Looks like a great find. Thanks for posting!

There are 206 listed. They are retired from service with the Israeli police. Look to be in decent shape...

Gfacter

Oct 9, 2008
    Metro MD
    I bought a non C&R Argentine FM clone earlier this year from J&G, it's not a nice as a FN, but it a great shooter.

I did a trigger job, bobbed the hammer and disabled the magazine safety.

992436956_Boesx-L.jpg

mrbule

Jan 12, 2010
    I didn't see any problems with the girls taking pictures at cresap. Im pretty sure the range officers saw them and it either wasnt an issue, or they just didnt say anything...
    and that argentine fm looks a lot better than mine.
    I need to remove the magazine safety, still undcided on throating the feeding ramp to feed hollow points.

I just looked and i guess theres a little knee in the the last pic... does that earn any points?

Last edited:

Sling1

Provocative Interloper
    Nov 25, 2009
    Frederick
    Nice, I do like them Hi-Powers!

They might not allow cameras, but they like rock and roll! They were playing music over PA this past Saturday at Cresap. First time I've heard them do that.

Rickhead

XXXXXXXXXX
    Sep 12, 2010
    I have an Arcus 94 which is a clone of the Hi-Power. I won the pistol in a raffle and it's really nice. That pistol runs 100% and I've put 1000's of rounds through it. I did take out the mag safety and it made a huge difference in the trigger pull. I'd like to eventually get a real Hi-Power.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom