• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Yep, Sergey had pointed that one here too. Plug in Indiana or Connecticut you'll find some good ones.

Its an abomination to the 4th amendment....

...harassing someone with an NRA sticker, to Dems around here, sounds like a feature not a bug. We need to come up with more.

(sound of breaking glass)

"Aren't you going to do something?"

"I'm a security monitor, not a security guard.."

"Yes, this is a robbery." (cue music and announcer)

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    After three months of this DemocRat horsecrap, the clock runs out on the INFRINGERS TOMORROW.

We will have a Patriot Picket presence at Lawyer's Mall and/or in the Statehouse from 9am right up until they bring those gavels down 15 hours later.

These are historic times. Man the ramparts with us at this crucial time for all Marylanders! We have plenty of signs.

Click on the link below and say "I'M IN!"

https://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?t=222537

Attachments

• 0C45AC3E-44FE-4223-AA40-F717C0546782.jpg
      0C45AC3E-44FE-4223-AA40-F717C0546782.jpg
      73.3 KB · Views: 416
    • D07FBDE1-669A-4F4B-BA46-DD3071D8CD1E.jpg
      D07FBDE1-669A-4F4B-BA46-DD3071D8CD1E.jpg
      64.5 KB · Views: 361
    Last edited:

KJackson

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 3, 2017
    Carroll County
    Fox news was just running a story showing Pro-2A supporters protesting against the new laws that are about to be signed there. Wonder if they will visit MD.

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    Fox is also running stories about how great the new ERPO laws are. And how they're being used sparingly. With great success.

It's hard enough winning this fight as it is. We don't need FNC making it more difficult for us.

It's like the word has gone out. Do what's required to rein in the Bitter Clingers.

SCV/SAR Patriot

UNRECONSTRUCTED
    Fox is also running stories about how great the new ERPO laws are. And how they're being used sparingly. With great success.

It's hard enough winning this fight as it is. We don't need FNC making it more difficult for us.

It's like the word has gone out. Do what's required to rein in the Bitter Clingers.

I quit watching Fox News years ago after they seemed to support any GOP candidate no matter how bad they were. Is Judge Andrew Napolitano still on there? He was someone I used to enjoy seeing and understands the Constitution and role of government.

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    "Sparingly" is in the eyes of the beholder, or the reporter. Those who are targets of the law might beg to differ.

As the Left loves to say when confronted by evidence it doesn't like, the single incident that was related in that story to try to prove its success is merely anecdotal.

danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    google is your friend, I am not.

And also all their NYPD "I support the 2nd amendment but common folk should not own ARs" security "experts."

bkuether

Judge not this race .....
    Jan 18, 2012
    Marriottsville, MD
    No, they didn't pay anyone. All they needed to do was have their news media provide endless coverage wall to wall on each mass shooting until they stirred up some other nut to go out and do something awful. The mainstream news media is behaving like the guy who intentionally sits in the fast lane below the speed limit next to some trucks. He knows darn well he's maybe going to cause an accident somewhere behind him. But if one happens he just shrugs his shoulders and says "not my fault, I was just exercising my rights."

Why does it seem so many of these are happening lately? Why now? One reason. Because the media attention has never been so laser focused on mass shootings for so long. The media may not admit this, even to themselves. But I personally think it's a safe conclusion.

They didn't "Pay" them, but the media certainly empowers them. Hey, shoot some people and we will give you NON STOP COVERAGE. Shallow people want their 15 minutes of fame, and the media just hands it to them.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Red Flag=Red Herring
    Gun Confiscation
    By Any Other Name

Paint drying deadline has passed to have acrylic paint dry by 6am, but thanks.

We need someone to hold the Maryland flag.

Can we pencil you in for this?

Attachments

• BB0E3863-74B7-4B08-AF92-0ADB9A7C8859.jpg
      BB0E3863-74B7-4B08-AF92-0ADB9A7C8859.jpg
      45.2 KB · Views: 439
    • 5ADF749F-E416-47CB-9066-304CB8D88AF9.jpeg
      5ADF749F-E416-47CB-9066-304CB8D88AF9.jpeg
      43.5 KB · Views: 443
    Last edited:
    Sep 18, 2013
    Towson
    I don't often comment, mostly because y'all have a far better grasp of the issues than I do.

But, can someone tell me why the state of Maryland wants to pass a law that at least on the surface makes it easier to set up, and deprive innocent minorities, mostly males of their right to legally possess a firearm?

The potential for abuse makes Stop and Frisk seem like an affirmation of civil rights.

hodgepodge

Senior Member (Gold)
    Sep 3, 2009
    Arnold, MD
    I don't often comment, mostly because y'all have a far better grasp of the issues than I do.

But, can someone tell me why the state of Maryland wants to pass a law that at least on the surface makes it easier to set up, and deprive innocent minorities, mostly males of their right to legally possess a firearm?

The potential for abuse makes Stop and Frisk seem like an affirmation of civil rights.

Guns are bad. We've got to do something. It's for the kids.

Pick one.

Hawkeye

The Leatherstocking
    Jan 29, 2009
    I just wrote my delegates and the Governor again about this, including mention of the Florida law already being used to deprive innocent people of their rights.

Keep the press on all day today, everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom