• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fivepointstar

Thank you MD-Goodbye
    Apr 28, 2008
    3rd Rock from the Sun
    One option wouldbe the upstairs of BonTempo Bros. We could have it to ourselves. Pizza & beer.

Tim's office party with bring pizza a beer is prolly the least expensive if thats what we want. We will always have fun no matter what we do. we should have a couple of games of some kind to play though.

This is a great idea for those who want to have a drink?

Mason-Dixon Baseball

Ultimate Member
    Jan 1, 2011
    Fallston
    We don't need to put too much thought into this fellers... Pick a Thursday, have Randy set up some shooting events like their Wednesday night shoots, every person brings $5 worth of food or NA beverage and we eat and shoot while at Freestate... Those that don't want to shoot don't have too, those that want to shoot in the competitions can and those that want to plink on their own (although I don't know why anyone would be anti-social at a meet and greet...) can still rent a lane if they want....

For those that want to grab a brew or two after shooting, the Tilted Kilt, among many other fine adult establishments is right up the road.....

fivepointstar

Thank you MD-Goodbye
    Apr 28, 2008
    3rd Rock from the Sun
    We don't need to put too much thought into this fellers... Pick a Thursday, have Randy set up some shooting events like their Wednesday night shoots, every person brings $5 worth of food or NA beverage and we eat and shoot while at Freestate... Those that don't want to shoot don't have too, those that want to shoot in the competitions can and those that want to plink on their own (although I don't know why anyone would be anti-social at a meet and greet...) can still rent a lane if they want....

For those that want to grab a brew or two after shooting, the Tilted Kilt, among many other fine adult establishments is right up the road.....

its not that there's too much thought...issue is the interest isn't there. I wanted to get at least 20 people to split the $200. 5 lanes and 20 people that 4 people to a lane....also a bit crowded. right now its around 8 and thats not good for me!!!! thats not enough to split the cost IMO

right now its looking like Tim's or Bonotempo Bro. This is the 1st Hazzard Eat and Greet to be a shoot as well. all others have not been at a range.

if you want to set up something on the side for shoot go for it. I just think the interst isn't there right now although it was a good idea.

fivepointstar

Thank you MD-Goodbye
    Apr 28, 2008
    3rd Rock from the Sun
    One option wouldbe the upstairs of BonTempo Bros. We could have it to ourselves. Pizza & beer.

Tim's office party with bring pizza a beer is prolly the least expensive if thats what we want. We will always have fun no matter what we do. we should have a couple of games of some kind to play though.

just got off the phone with Tim and he said his office is always open to use on Tue/Thu. My feeling if people want to have a beer lets do Pizza & Beer an BonTempo. The Pizza is really good!!! There's plenty of parking b/c the BA parking garage is FREE after 5pm so alot of folks.

At this point, members can just come straight after work instead of going home to get their firearms and then going back out for dinner.

If we do this early enough, if people DON'T want to drink and its still early enough to go to Freestate if they want!!!

I think this is the best option right now!!! :party29:

Tstras

Not a Junior Member
    Jan 16, 2010
    Harford Co.

I like this idea but I'm down for whatever. Just tell me when and what to bring.

krashmania

Still dont know anything
    Feb 6, 2011
    churchville
    If it's a tuesday, I may be able to, I'm out of class by seven, especially if it's that place in abingdon, if I'm thinking right. I said no to the shoot cause it'd be almost over by then.

futureseabee

CTT not seabee anymore
    Aug 18, 2008
    Va Beach
    Bart_man said:
    Seabee,

What're ya doin on Sat the 8th (next week)
    I'll be at Freestate at 10 am Hopefully with some Noobs from Church in tow.
    Meet me there you can help and share.

I usually have 12 hour work days on saturdays. Need to work out something that I can take off for. Just need a week notice. I'll see what I can do this week though!!

Bart_man

Clinging to gun&religion
    Jan 8, 2011
    Hazzard County
    Ok so we have another New Hazard countian...
    NiteOwl

We need to get our S**t together and ..um get together ...at a um get together.

DROB

member...
    Jul 25, 2011
    North of the MD border...
    I can probably make it as well, I work in HDG all day, and I might be able to convince another member whose a co-worker(and introduced me to this forum), if I can get him away from his desk.

Jason21237

Ultimate Member
    Apr 24, 2011
    Delta,PA
    I'm down for it. I think that we should hit the range first then go invade a nearby restaurant for some food and drinks. Firearms then beer :D

Numidian

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jul 25, 2007
    Shrewsbury, PA
    I'd come out for a beer or two, but I'm not really into going to Freestate... I don't like paying to shoot LOL. I spend too much on ammo as it is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    guitarsit

Latest threads

Top Bottom