• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Chris

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Jun 21, 2005
    Cecil Co, Maryland
    Can't see where it's not legal as long as it's a legal barrel/receiver combo. I'm on the list as soon as they come back in stock. Great find. Chris

earlybirdnj

Aug 1, 2013
    i'm on the list too. got a stripped lower just itching to be built.
    btw, where besides elk neck do you guys shoot around here?

Chris

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Jun 21, 2005
    Cecil Co, Maryland
    Depending where in the county you live and how much land you have-shoot in your backyard. I would let the local Deputy know before blasting away. I'm in the western part of the county in what used to be farmland but we still all shoot in the back yard off the porches. Cecil County is still a little bit country. Now if we can just keep Elkton elected ones inline we will be OK. Chris

shooter682

Jun 2, 2013
    Lexington Park MD
    Legion Rifles here in Lenardtown had a set on an AR pistol with an interchangeable 8" barrels in both .223 and 300 blackout. and the whole rig fit in a brief case sized pelican case.

clarksvegas

Jul 8, 2011
    Escaped to TX
    far as I've heard, the DOLOS is legal here. it's akin to the 10/22 take down, just as an aftermarket piece. the AR won't work until you attach the barrel back into the receiver.

I spoke with one of the guys over at 2A when it first came out. There was more of a conern over heat at the time since the 'sleeve' is solid metal (no rails or cover included at the time)

earlybirdnj

Aug 1, 2013
    far as I've heard, the DOLOS is legal here. it's akin to the 10/22 take down, just as an aftermarket piece. the AR won't work until you attach the barrel back into the receiver.

I spoke with one of the guys over at 2A when it first came out. There was more of a concern over heat at the time since the 'sleeve' is solid metal (no rails or cover included at the time)

got one on gunbroker---$180 shipped. not one listed now but i have seen them on several occasions. if you're interested, pm me and i can send you the guy i got it from.

exactly the same as this--http://www.texas-ar.com/qbs-quick-change-barrel-system.html

the sleeve is has cutouts which should cut down on any heating concerns.

haven't completed the build yet but will post results after first range session.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom