• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • THEKOONTZ

Mar 2, 2012
    Pasadena/Glen Burnie
    Has anyone heard of or even used this slide fire product? I've never heard of it or seen it talked about on here as far as I can remember. A guy here at work was telling me about it and low and behold here it is.

Anyone have any experience with this? Thanks!!!

http://www.slidefire.com/

It is a bump fire but damn it looks nearly full auto as fast as this thing spits spent casings out.

PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    There are dozens of Youtube videos of people using (and reviewing) them.

Pretty impressive, I don't know if I'd like the sloppiness of the stock (even when locked) that some are reporting.

Gbh

Ultimate Member
    Nov 25, 2012
    Yes.

Saw one in operation Saturday. Very cool and yes, very fast. Kind of pricey at around $350

In this political climate, it might be advised that we keep this on mind:
    The first rule of Slide Fire is: you do not talk about Slide Fire.

MudRhino

Jul 8, 2011
    They have an AR with a slide fire for rent out at Blue Ridge Arsenal in Chantilly. It was fun to shoot a few mags through it, but don't know if it's for me (esp at that price). If I got used to it I bet I'd have liked it more but the combination of the offhand grip and having to pull the actual rifle grip back messed with me alot.

enya60h

Dec 10, 2011
    Have 2 But I Didnt Pay the High Price For Either One Is On 9mm Colt & Other On 223/556 Blast When setup Right They dont Work Well On Stock triger Group But They Are Way too Much Fun To Shoot I Reload So i Dont Mind

Braddbdl

Fed up Libertarian
    Mar 30, 2010
    Oviedo, FL
    Have 2 But I Didnt Pay the High Price For Either One Is On 9mm Colt & Other On 223/556 Blast When setup Right They dont Work Well On Stock triger Group But They Are Way too Much Fun To Shoot I Reload So i Dont Mind

What trigger group works best?

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008

you're going to want to pull that off of the 9mm as soon as you can. They're known to cause OOB kabooms as the hammer follows the bolt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom