Harrisburg show this weekend (13th & 14th)

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mrwizard

Jul 21, 2007
    Odenton, MD
    Has anyone been to this show in the past? They are saying 1200 tables. I need to get some extra 30rd AR15 mags before Inauguration Day, January 20.

If I don't go to the show (not sure the boss will let me), does anyone know of a gun shop near 83 in southern PA? I would want to confirm in advance that they have them (mags) before driving.

Thanks,

Scott

LowRecoil

Federalist
    Mar 18, 2007
    Harford
    Ya, Freedom Arms ( I think thats the correct name). They have an indoor range and shop with 30rd mags. If heading North on 83, I think its around exit 8, when you see the fireworks and paintball field off to your right, take that exit. Left at bottom of hill and then go up hill. Its on left.

alucard0822

For great Justice
    Oct 29, 2007
    PA
    Ya, Freedom Arms ( I think thats the correct name). They have an indoor range and shop with 30rd mags. If heading North on 83, I think its around exit 8, when you see the fireworks and paintball field off to your right, take that exit. Left at bottom of hill and then go up hill. Its on left.

Sold clean out.

Layman's in East prospect had a couple aluminum GI mags on monday, outside of that, there isn't a whole lot of shops that have any left.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davidbanner

Latest threads

Top Bottom