• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JSW

Ultimate Member
    Feb 22, 2008
    Bryansville, Pa.
    If you are going to drive to Harrisburg and pay 10.00 to park then an entrance fee why not just come to the southern lancaster show the week before 12-13 Mar.
    Southern Lancaster County Farmer Sportsmen's Association
    742 Hollow Road - Quarryville, PA 17566
    we don't charge to park and we have a range to test out the guns you buy. There are usually 1 or 2 Maryland dealers there as well so getting something transfered should not be a problem

wbwanzer

Feb 4, 2008
    York PA. and loving it
    I went to Southern Lancaster this time last year. Not sure it was worth the drive except to kill a Saturday afternoon and get lunch. Apparently there is more than one Hollow road. I was real lost in the middle of nowhere trying to get there. Then got lost again leaving there. It was raining pretty good too.

Thanks, but I'll pass this year.

lee2

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 8, 2007
    i've been there several times, its a good show, but the price of parking has put me off.:sad20:

jessestone

Jan 18, 2011
    I have found over the years that the York and Harrisburg shows are about equal.....sometimes the York shows are better.....sometimes the Harrisburg shows are better.....seems the best shows are produced by MAAC....just a opinion

surplusfan

Feb 2, 2009
    PA
    Yeah its worth going. Go with a friend split the cost of parking. A ton of tables and a ton of reasons to move to pa (aka a bunch of cash and carry "regulated" firearms). I don't know I love this show and look forward to going to one or two a year.

wbwanzer

Feb 4, 2008
    York PA. and loving it
    I've decided to go. I'll be going with a buddy so we'll be splitting the cost as suggested. It will be something to do and if I don't think it's worth it I don't have to go again.

jessestone

Jan 18, 2011
    Planning to go, anyone want to ride up together from Carroll County.....I will be heading up early, need to be back by 2pm, planning to be there at opening.

OIFusaf

Feb 9, 2011
    classified
    picked these up there today,:party29: yugo sks with too much cosmoline on it and a 1929 tula hex receiver. the nagant was only $99 including all accessory. sks was $319. and also picked up a ak74 mag.

006.jpg

TLL

God Bless America
    Jan 6, 2011
    Virginia
    Parking was $8 and my first visit to that show. To me the pay to park sucked but the show is good if you find a deal and if you dont it was at least educational. I snoozed on a 20ga 870 wingmstr.... . Nice WWII display. Your milage may vary

Combloc

Stop Negassing me!!!!!
    Nov 10, 2010
    In a House
    I picked up unissued VZ52/57 magazine (7.62x39) complete with pouch for 48 bucks on Saturday. Even with the cost of parking and entrance fee, I made out like a bandit. If you find even one good deal there, the parking fee is negated. I always find it to be an interesting show!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom