Guy shoots friend. intentional, but accidentally.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    Your not missing much in the water cooler. I think you need 50 posts to view it.

Sad that the majority of news stories involving guns are about accidents or criminal use. Overwhelmingly guns are used to deter crime and protect people. You almost never hear reported when a would be home invader/rapist knocks on a door and finds an armed home owner. I wonder how many close calls happen before the criminal finds someone sufficiently defenseless to become their victim.

Too many people walking around with a false sense of security. If someone decides to not be aware, avoid problems, and be prepared to defend themselves, I can accept that and respect their right. But for these sheep to deny your right to take a different path and not be a willing victim, that's wrong, and can not be accepted.

empire550

Spoons made me fat
    Nov 1, 2011
    At least it wasn't a 12Ga!

Why is it not unusual for them to Visit at 2am? Whats going on in Elkton?

whatevah

Unregistered User
    Mar 17, 2012
    Wilmington, DE
    Some people are night owls. Either from work schedules or whatever. I have two friends where it's not uncommon for us to be on a front porch chatting at 4am. The earliest we usually meet is 10pm. But, we're firefighters/EMTs and have crazy schedules... :)

ffemtreed

Ultimate Member
    Feb 1, 2011
    Wilmington, NC
    Some people are night owls. Either from work schedules or whatever. I have two friends where it's not uncommon for us to be on a front porch chatting at 4am. The earliest we usually meet is 10pm. But, we're firefighters/EMTs and have crazy schedules... :)

Yep been there and done that. Esp in college sleep all day take a few evening classes and socialize all night till the sun comes up.

iSHOOT

Jan 6, 2010
    AA County
    My father always told me a story about a friend from work who shot his son as he was sneaking back in one night. I never found out if it was true or just to tell me to know what your target is before you fire... but obviously it stuck with me

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davidbanner

Latest threads

Top Bottom