Guns you own that have NEVER jammed, FTF, FTE.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kfrede86

Ultimate Member
    Feb 22, 2010
    St. Marys
    I'll add another p226 to the list! Great gun that hasn't had any problems at all. I'd also like to had my ar15 and mak90 to the list.

M&P9c hasn't had any problems but doesn't have enough rounds through it to be added yet.

drfroglegs

TheFrogAssassin
    Jun 11, 2012
    Columbia, MD
    Benelli super black eagle 12ga. I put 500 through it in one day and it still never jammed or ftf/fte. Simply the best shotgun ever built!

Sent from my HTC Rezound and tapatalk

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    Ruger GP-100; any ammo any time; pull trigger, goes boom everytime over >1000 rounds now. It's my primary home SD weapon

sonofagun1267

May 9, 2012
    Silver Spring
    My Glock 21 SF, Walther P99 and Sig P220 have never jammed on me. I was rather surprised I expected at least one of them to jam by now and I have put alot of ammo through these pistols. Next for me is a USP 45.

Chasenificent

Designated Collector
    Jul 28, 2011
    Hagerstown MD
    to qualify you must have put at least 500-1000 rounds though one for it to count.i have two my custom built ar15 & my glock 22rtf both have well over 2000+ rounds fired through them.

Stag Model 8...never jammed...I have run at least 1500 rounds through, most being steel rounds.

Glock 17 Gen 4- 1000+ rds, steel rounds included

Used to own a sig p250 9mm...600 rds through no jam

august1410

Marcas Registradas
    Apr 10, 2009
    New Bern, NC
    Stag Model 8...never jammed...I have run at least 1500 rounds through, most being steel rounds.

Glock 17 Gen 4- 1000+ rds, steel rounds included

Used to own a sig p250 9mm...600 rds through no jam

Good to know. I only have 35 rounds through mine. Don't know what the first owner put through it....still had the Glock orange grease inside when I bought it and required very little cleaning when I disassembled it.

booker

Apr 5, 2008
    Baltimore
    After ten pages this doesn't even make sense. "Jammed" as a result of what? Does bad ammunition count, or does it have to be gun-related only?

Leeann

Ultimate Member
    Sep 18, 2011
    Edgewater
    I had trouble with my P2022 out of the box. Took 100 rounds to be almost perfect and almost 150 rds to be perfect. Not a single hiccup after that.

All problems were magazine caused. I completely forgot to load 'em up and let 'em sit a day or two before I took it out for the first time. I couldn't even get more than 10 rds in each (3, 15 rd mags) until the third reload and 15 until the 5th.

In other words, all my fault, not that of the gun ;)

Savior4116

Aug 20, 2012
    MoCo
    FN PS90 no joke! When ammo was cheap...lol My FS2k is yet to fail me. After I purchased the right mags. My AUG 3 is (.223) is reliable as well. I honestly think its about finding the right set up. I worry about my rifles getting to hot and damaging the barrels.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom