• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Boom Boom

Hold my beer. Watch this.
    Jul 16, 2010
    Carroll
    I have a TL30 safe. While very nice, it's going to reside in the basement or garage unless your house is on a slab or the subfloor is heavily braced from below.

WheelHead

Head of the wheel
    Dec 6, 2011
    Snow Hill
    ****They may be a bit heavier than the specs you listed, but Graffunder makes some well regarded safes that might meet your needs. A cheaper safe becomes much more expensive if a thief breaks into it and takes all of your guns..

Graffunder
    /thread

Cal68

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 4, 2014
    Montgomery County
    Mike Thompson just delivered a large Superior Safe (Master series) to my place. My third purchase from him. Mike is a class act. Cannot recommend him highly enough.

As mentioned already, the Superior plate doors are several steps above the cheesy composite doors (like Champion uses now).

Did you compare the Superior Safes to the Fort Knox safes before you purchased the one from Mike Thompson? These are the two brands that I am looking at but I cannot seem to find a direct head-to-head comparison of them even using Google. So I'm looking for word-of-mouth advice now from anyone who has evaluated both types of safes. Thanks for your help and advice.

Cal68

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dracula

Latest threads

Top Bottom