• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • I am a volunteer at Woodsboro fire dept and we are selling tickets for a gun raffle. The price is 25 per ticket or 33 with one ticket and one guest. The ticket included a meal and free can beer (Coors, miller, bud). They sell 350 tickets in all. If anyone is interested in any of the raffle tickets please let me know. The gun raffle will be at the Woodsboro activates complex located in Woodsboro md right off of RT194. I will post the guns that are to be raffled off when I get home. All guns are coming from Stateline gun exchange in Emmitsburg. You do not need to be present to win. This is a good way to support the fire department and all those who serve. Doors open at 3:30pm food served at 5:30 drawing starts at 7:00

e7751b20-1014-452c-9a9d-2893fe0e7ce6_zpsea39813a.jpg

That might be easier to read

Ive had a lot of pm's so i thought id also add. If you are interested in buying any tickets please let me know. I can meet in frederick or close by to let you pick your ticket. Then you will fill out the top half and i will take that and the bottom half will be your ticket to get in the door for the dinner and raffle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom