• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Oct 7, 2008
    Arnold MD
    I was telling a friend about a magazine, really a catalog that has ammo, stocks and little other goodies. For the life of me I can not remember the damn name of the catalog. It was small(as in the size of the paper) not a full size catalog.
    Any help would be appreciated.

Shotgun news.....maybe. I still have some older ones saved from the mid 80s. Every once in a while I thumb through them and am amazed at how the prices have gone up since then....like $49 mosins and also cool to see some of the stuff you cant find or is hard to find anymore.....like .303, 7.7 Jap, 7.5x54 French and carcano surplus ammo.

3/2ACR Vet

Jul 6, 2012
    Baltimore City
    Shotgun news.....maybe. I still have some older ones saved from the mid 80s. Every once in a while I thumb through them and am amazed at how the prices have gone up since then....like $49 mosins and also cool to see some of the stuff you cant find or is hard to find anymore.....like .303, 7.7 Jap, 7.5x54 French and carcano surplus ammo.

Bit off topic, but since you mentioned them, I thought the info might be appreciated. The past two times I've been to the Nations show in Chantilly, there has been an ammo vendor near the front that has the 7.7 arisaka, and also the French. I suspect he has the other two you mentioned, but the Japanese and french are the only two I 100% know I saw. He had probably 30 oddball calibers on his table.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    I get Guns and Ammo. I got it for a song, so figured I'd subscribe. Otherwise I do everything online.

Merlin

Ultimate Member
    Dec 31, 2009
    Carroll County, Maryland
    I was telling a friend about a magazine, really a catalog that has ammo, stocks and little other goodies. For the life of me I can not remember the damn name of the catalog. It was small(as in the size of the paper) not a full size catalog.
    Any help would be appreciated.

Shotgun News was like a newspaper. Or it may still be. I do not know if it's still available. Does anyone know?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom