• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gun Commander

Industry Partner
    Jan 13, 2023
    Arnold, MD
    Next range class is set for 4/28. I have a great lesson planned. Accuracy drills, recoil management, shooting on the move, etc. I’ll have steel targets out this time!! Click the link to register!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gun Commander

Industry Partner
    Jan 13, 2023
    Arnold, MD
    How long are these workshops?

They are four-hour classes. 9am to 1pm. Location is Owings, MD. A few days prior to the class I send an email with the address and other specific information.

Next time I post here about it I will have all relevant information (minus the address) in the post. It is all on my website, but I sometimes forget that not everyone clicks the link and looks around. There is still room in the next class, 4/28.

Bertfish

Throw bread on me
    Mar 13, 2013
    White Marsh, MD
    They are four-hour classes. 9am to 1pm. Location is Owings, MD. A few days prior to the class I send an email with the address and other specific information.

Next time I post here about it I will have all relevant information (minus the address) in the post. It is all on my website, but I sometimes forget that not everyone clicks the link and looks around. There is still room in the next class, 4/28.

I promise I clicked the link, the hours weren't listed. I see a price and course description is all.

Gun Commander

Industry Partner
    Jan 13, 2023
    Arnold, MD
    I promise I clicked the link, the hours weren't listed. I see a price and course description is all.

You are right. The link is for registration and payment. I have the hours on the “training schedule” page. I need to do a better job putting the information in multiple places.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GD-3

Latest threads

Top Bottom