Group shoot on October 28th - Discussion thread.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

deerslayer79

Jan 27, 2007
    Delmar Md
    Work isn't going to interfere this go round,I don't have a pistol or AR but it seems like a good time to check zero and some moderate plinkin with my hunting rigs.

Redneck

Ultimate Member
    Jan 29, 2007
    Sparrows Point
    redneck i have sirius in my van and we can get them to put it on in the store for ya. as for the compition pistol would be cool that way ya'll can see what a crappy shot i am with a pistol:). anyway im in for the 28 it will be cool to see everbody again .

sirius are you serious? just might consider it

3rdRcn

RIP
    Industry Partner
    Sep 9, 2007
    Harford County
    What all can we shoot there?

I've never shot sporting clays either if we have anybody that could show a noob how to do it. I just started shooting some trap and that is a hell of a lot of fun.

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    What all can we shoot there?

I've never shot sporting clays either if we have anybody that could show a noob how to do it. I just started shooting some trap and that is a hell of a lot of fun.

Anything goes,pretty much, as long as it's legal in the state of MD. Full auto is OK, .50bmg too.

The sporting clays is extra if you decide to do it....not sure what they charge.

4g64loser

Bad influence
    Jan 18, 2007
    maryland
    i'll probably be in for this one too, just like the last ones.....i was down in delmarva for some fun yesterday (sunday). traffic stank for part of the trip up 50 but was ok after i got past the bay bridge for the most part.

some of our finer members weenied out on coming down, but myself, the girlfriend, and one of my friends from way back (he's now in the MNG) went down anyway, had a blast with a bunch of my guns. he is now determined to get guns of his own....i had to burst his bubble about gettin an M14, though, haha.

Georgia Arms better get me my farkin .223 match by the end of this month or i'm gonna go ballistic, cancel my order, and badmouth the crud out of them forever! i've had that stuff on order for the better part of a month.

look forward to another great group shoot!

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    It's a bye week so never fear! Count me in Norton!!!

Can we do a simpler rifle competition than last time? Just a shoot at the target thing rather than the baloon/5 second deal?

I'm getting requests for a pistol competition this time around, so I may pursue that just to do something different.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom