• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • md_rick_o

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 30, 2008
    Severn Md.
    If anyone backs out and they go to 30, i'd love to be in on phase 2. Trying to find the status i think it is at 20 +10 stand-bye currently. I'm just posting in case.

tdt91

I will miss you my friend
    Apr 24, 2009
    Abingdon
    I went and picked out my Model 10 from a group of 6. I got there early enough and before it got busy with people standing around and just Terryhimself trying to help them all. There is a good mix of the revolvers, some with the newer style hammer, some with the old and some with the old style Adam 12 wood grips. They all have some holster wear and the ones I looked at seemed to be in good working order. I can't wait till next Thurs/Friday.

fivepointstar

Thank you MD-Goodbye
    Apr 28, 2008
    3rd Rock from the Sun
    I went and picked out my Model 10 from a group of 6. I got there early enough and before it got busy with people standing around and just Terryhimself trying to help them all. There is a good mix of the revolvers, some with the newer style hammer, some with the old and some with the old style Adam 12 wood grips. They all have some holster wear and the ones I looked at seemed to be in good working order. I can't wait till next Thurs/Friday.

COOL!!! i'm glad they are in good cond.

august1410

Marcas Registradas
    Apr 10, 2009
    New Bern, NC

Be sure, if you have the wood grips, that you take them off and check and see if they are numbered to the gun. So many changed hands that it's a big bonus if they are.

Pirate

Mar 20, 2010
    Important to buyers

It appears that my evening employee made a mistake on the fees for a couple people that was in the shop on Wednesday night. For the most part he over charged.

This was the quote for fees from page one. Bob told me this would be The Gun Shop's cost for the transfer $25 (this includes the $10 MSP Fee). If the buyer has a second Model 10 it will be an additional $15. If you buy a second gun on the 77r from the Gun Shop there is NO ADDITIONAL FEE.

It appears that some were charged $25 for the first gun $10 for an app fee and $10 for an additional gun. For a total of $45 for two guns. It should be $25 and $15 for a total of $40 for two guns. If this is what you paid it will be corrected when you pick up the gun. I'm not sure off hand if it happened but if you bought more than two at the above prices than you did not pay enough and unfortunately that will have to be corrected at the time of pick up.

I'm very sorry for the mix up. At these prices I need to make what the origninal thread stated. It may not seem like it but there is a lot of work on the dealers part that goes into making sure everything is correct and legal. Then we must maintain the paperwork for the atf forever. Please don't be mad if you have to pay $5 or $10 more when you come in. If you get the $5 refunded be happy that we caught the mistake.

The last part of the quote refered to the fact that if you want to add any guns to the same paperwork that are purchased from my case then they can go on the same paperwork with no charge. That is as long as you are a collector or if not you don't go over two guns.

SVrider

Nov 22, 2008
    St.Louis
    bah, ashame i missed this. Ive had a model 10 on the back of my mind as of recently. Something that keeps me wanting one....Great deal on what sounds like some good revolvers, enjoy everyone..:thumbsup:

Pirate

Mar 20, 2010
    They had a limited number of 10's but I think Noel is still working on a group buy for 64's. I don't know if that is limited to but you could pm him if your interested in that.

El_flasko

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 16, 2008
    Abingdon, MD
    I just wanted to thank The Gun Shop for the great service on this and it is always great to find another friendly shop in my local area with which to do business. I finally got to meet Terry and Bob, and I can not say enough nice things about them or their operation. :):thumbsup:

FPS, you're not too shabby yourself pal, thanks again :party29:

Ryan

fivepointstar

Thank you MD-Goodbye
    Apr 28, 2008
    3rd Rock from the Sun
    I just wanted to thank The Gun Shop for the great service on this and it is always great to find another friendly shop in my local area with which to do business. I finally got to meet Terry and Bob, and I can not say enough nice things about them or their operation. :):thumbsup:

FPS, you're not too shabby yourself pal, thanks again :party29:

Ryan

THanks bro!!!

All those interested in Phase II, i'll update everything tonight. Just been swamped lately but I will update late tonight

FPS

rseymorejr

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2011
    Harford County
    I just got back from filling out my paperwork. The one I picked out seemed to be in great shape. Thanks to Terry for making the process painless
    (except he kept rushing me and making me nervous, I almost spelled my name wrong:D) seiously though it was a great experience, the Gun Shop is a great place to deal with.

And thanks again to FPS, without all his hard work none of this would have happened.
    :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    guitarsit

Latest threads

Top Bottom