• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fivepointstar

Thank you MD-Goodbye
    Apr 28, 2008
    3rd Rock from the Sun
    OK Guys....we're at 40 GUNS!!!! We're currently at a Freeze.

I'm going to start a "STAND BY GROUP" in the event someone backs out or does not get the $$ in on time. if you want to be on STAND BY please respond on the thread

"IM IN FOR STAND-BY"

MikeSP

Ultimate Member
    Mar 8, 2011
    Severna Park, MD
    FYI There appears to be no refunds on USPS money orders according to this
    http://faq.usps.com/eCustomer/iq/us...c{20b599f0-57e2-11dc-51b6-000000000000}#money

Money Orders are not eligible for a refund. However, if a money order is spoiled or damaged, you can request a replacement money order, write your name as the recipient, and then cash the money order. To replace a money order complete the following steps:

Take both of the following to a local Post Office facility:
    The original United States Postal Service money order.
    The purchase receipt for the original money order.
    Fill out PS Form 6401 (Money Order Inquiry).
    The money order will be immediately reissued.

RipkinC

Ultimate Member
    Jun 2, 2007
    Free America
    I am in for stand-by I'm pissed @ myself for waiting... But Xmas was good to me and can now think how it would be the perfect gift to me w/ the $$ I got.

phil

Oct 25, 2008
    Edgewood, MD
    FPS - tomorrow am I'll check out the refund-ability / procedure for the USPS MO and if it turns out as described above I'll mail it to you.

Kingjamez

Gun Builder
    Oct 22, 2009
    Fairfax, VA
    I'm going to pay via credit card so just let me know when we are clear to call with our info.

I'm really looking forward to this gun, it'll be my first revolver.
    -Jim

fivepointstar

Thank you MD-Goodbye
    Apr 28, 2008
    3rd Rock from the Sun
    GUYS!!!

I just got off the phone with SOSS and try to coordinate a few things. I know a few of you have questions:

1. We are capping the Group Buy at 40!

This is important because we are almost there!! If you are no longer interested or unable to swing this I ask you to please reply on this thread that you need to back out. If you plan on buying it take care of it as soon as you possibly can. I just want everyone who wants one to get one and the deadline is coming soon. (Jan 14)

2. Next week, we will be organizing of Credit Card Payers. What we will do is after you pay by CC, I will be requesting your Name, Address and Screen Name. I will be emailing this info to him this way we both have the INFO you have paid. I would hate for your info to get lost so this is the best way to keep us organized

3. If you are not Paying CC.....we still agree payment by USPS Money Order. Keep your MO receipt for you and send me the MO made out to SOSS. I don't want to handle cash or check, not that I can't be trusted its just one more thing that i can miss or go wrong.

4. Please NO PM's at this time!!!

5. If you have any question about FFL, post them here and not to Bob or the Gun SHop. This way Bob can address them and everyone else can see them. Right now when they arrive, the best way to choose them is "First come first serve" Personally I like holster wear on my Trade Ins and i'm sure there will be a few that in the 90%. So either Bob or I will post when the arrives.

I just want to say this is going VERY SMOOTH right now. Smoother the better!!!

I just updated the list for those interested in CC payments. I went through the entire thread.

1. LMK if anyone else wants CC Payment Info. I will PM that to you sometime next week?

2. There are 4 members on the STANDBY list. if you're not longer interested please bow down early someone else who really wants it gets a chance.

Thanks! FPS

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Markmcgrrr

Latest threads

Top Bottom